The mkiv Supra Owners Club

September meet

Radio

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys, before you peruse the menu options tonight can I ask you to pop over to "Off Topic" section of the forum and take a look at Penny's story.

It would mean a lot to me if the North West crew could step up to the dinner plate and make a small donation ( with whatever coins are down the backseat of the supras) in aid of Glenn's appeal for donations towards brain tumour research. I'm gonna comma knockin later and donations to go direct onto his page so gift aid can be applied

choose a salad rather the full fat heavyweight steak if you have to [emoji51]

Good meet with some enjoyable banter and a very welcome £95 lopped off the bill thanks to biff_31 cheers mate :)

On a separate note, a momentous event occurred tonight. I got stopped for speeding (a tad over 100mph!) and was let off with a mild ticking off. Goes to show they're not all c@nts!! ;)

Where did you get caught Paul?

Nice one Paul. You finally got something back from the x wife. What were you saying about people taking the piss out of na owners. Good job Christian has one as well. Hey biff. Imagine you were unlucky to have that unmarked BMW behind you when you were stretching my old tt legs on the east lancs the other day. Could have been a 6 month stretch at hmp. Christian don't go that fast on the track. Oh to be young. Nice to see everyone last night. Good food and good laugh.

Christian told us about the loss of a club members wife last night. Most of us have never met Glenn but would like to support him in his continued fight against brain cancer. We were sorry to hear about Penny. I have sent a donation through the gift aid site.