The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cw smic

Mike2JZ

Hi,

Wanting to sell my CW SMIC as planning to go FMIC.

Condition: Used. Internally, everything is nice and clean. Externally, there are a few bent fins, and some slight corrosion from the elements, to be expected from being on the road for X amount of years.

£250

Fuzzy shots makes the fins look old, powdered and knackered. Fin condition is pretty pivotal to intercooler efficiency so a in focus shot of those might be helpful to a sale? My original fit intercooler fins were dust to the touch after X number of years.

Fuzzy shots makes the fins look old, powdered and knackered. Fin condition is pretty pivotal to intercooler efficiency so a in focus shot of those might be helpful to a sale? My original fit intercooler fins were dust to the touch after X number of years.

That's the best quality I can get with my phone camera. The fins are old, it's used and has been used for years by several owners.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.