The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awesome Alfa build

grahamc

Very pretty, just don't get it wet :) So clean and pretty you'd be afraid to use it, I did a Renault 5 Turbo II (the mid engine one) to a similar standard years ago, and it just sat in the garage as I hated to get it wet, dirty or risk damage. It ended up a white elephant that I got minimal pleasure out of, after a HUGE amount of work. I have gone to the other extreme in my old age, where even I sometimes think getting in my car is really a health hazard, and others won't even contemplate asking for a lift ;)

Very pretty, just don't get it wet :) So clean and pretty you'd be afraid to use it, I did a Renault 5 Turbo II (the mid engine one) to a similar standard years ago, and it just sat in the garage as I hated to get it wet, dirty or risk damage. It ended up a white elephant that I got minimal pleasure out of, after a HUGE amount of work. I have gone to the other extreme in my old age, where even I sometimes think getting in my car is really a health hazard, and others won't even contemplate asking for a lift ;)

That is a shame when that happens

Very nice Alfa :thumbs:

What the hell happened to the 2017 Civic, looks like it crashed into Halfords and picked up every piece of tat available :shock:

Yep, that new Civic looks awful. Saw one on on the road the other day, had to look again to see what it was.