Burna

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Just enquiring I have ordered ordered and paid for tickets for me and misses and chating to neighbour and they would like to come along, am I able to purchase two addition non member tickets still?

Yes Keith that will be no problem :)

How are ticket sale looking Burna?

To be honest with you, for Supra's, rubbish mate. Got a lot of GTR's lined up though, and will be popping over to their stand at JAE to see them and build some more interest, then I'll be offering out the rest of the places to other marques :)

To be honest with you, for Supra's, rubbish mate. Got a lot of GTR's lined up though, and will be popping over to their stand at JAE to see them and build some more interest, then I'll be offering out the rest of the places to other marques :)

That's a shame, I guess people won't commit due to not knowing what the weather is like. Although it is also nice to have a variety of cars. Maybe try get some interest at JAE!

I guess once October hits, there may well be more interest.

People tend to leave things to the last week or so too to guage the weather.

Well they'll be in for a shock when they come to buy a ticket that late on and there's none available. I plan to sell the event out before that, to any other marques, as it's a big financial commitment for the club and we can't afford not to fill this.

Well they'll be in for a shock when they come to buy a ticket that late on and there's none available. I plan to sell the event out before that, to any other marques, as it's a big financial commitment for the club and we can't afford not to fill this.

That's understandable.

Hopefully you have 2 set aside for me :thumbs:

Loads, for all day drag, or all day drift :thumbs:

All of the drifting lot are really looking forward to supra pod.

We have a great mix of cars and some serious drivers including British Drift Championship Pro drivers & some 2JZ powered competition cars.

It will be my first outing for my new S14 200SX so I am beyond excited.

Look forward to seeing some decent action on the drag strip too!

All of the drifting lot are really looking forward to supra pod.

We have a great mix of cars and some serious drivers including British Drift Championship Pro drivers & some 2JZ powered competition cars.

It will be my first outing for my new S14 200SX so I am beyond excited.

Look forward to seeing some decent action on the drag strip too!

Looking forward to watching the drifting, and jumping in for some rides :)

Pig has done a fantastic job of filling all the non member drift places, so huge thanks to him and his efforts and great club spirit :thumbs:

Still plenty of members drift places left, so if you fancy giving it a go and getting some tips from the pro's, or talented enough to take them on, then get to the shop and buy your ticket :)

I'm still hopeful to pick up a ticket, just need to set some dates with Tim to have my car worked on and see if we can work to/around/after Pod :)

Just get your ticket mate, Tim I'm sure will work around what you have committed to :)