The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fuel guard cover / protector

Carbon_Bullet

I have some new ones coming from abroad (genuine toyota) are you in a desperate rush? I think they are around £330 from Mr t, when mine arrive they will be around £260 delivered. I know there is one waiting to be shipped (probably 6-8 weeks) but am currently waiting to hear on the rest. I didn't want to tempt fate and offer the rest out without knowing they are coming as I have been let down on so many items.

Pm me if you are interested.

Id be interested

Yeah I'd have one too mark if you're selling send me a pm when they arrive!

I will let you know when they arrive fingers crossed I have paid for them upfront and as stated previously they are in the container waiting for shipping!

• 2 months later...
Update!

2 tank guards are on their way from Japan at last nearly 4 months to send them!

Still 4 more to follow.

As soon as these land I will be in contact with the interested members.

I think you need to bring over more than 6. anyone who has read my refurb thread should be worried about their tank guard and how long before it falls apart only to then discover its becomes another discontinued part. I have given my new guard three extra coats of paint and I'm planning on slapping 1kg of grease on the inside and behind the bumper before it actually goes on the car.

I think you need to bring over more than 6. anyone who has read my refurb thread should be worried about their tank guard and how long before it falls apart only to then discover its becomes another discontinued part. I have given my new guard three extra coats of paint and I'm planning on slapping 1kg of grease on the inside and behind the bumper before it actually goes on the car.

I will look into more, maybe look at getting them a lot quicker too!

I would be interested in one of these if they haven't all been spoken for

The two currently on route are spoken for unless they give back word yourself and turnerjnr are next in line but I am told the outstand 4 are on their way as the container is full!

I will update all interested parties when I have them!

I have made enquiries to obtaining another 6 but await a response about availability.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.