The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Falconry

Dnk

Have a great time mate, falconry is brilliant fun. Sure you will have an awesome time. Fingers crossed they give you a nice selection of birds.

/QUOTE]

Cheers, you get to fly at least 6 in the 3 hour session inc Kestral, Black Kite, Harris Hawk etc

I went to a falconry centre a few years back and they had two tame ravens, they were stunningly intelligent and would retrieve coloured balls to command and ALWAYS got the colour they were told to fetch, even when audience members mixed them up and washed them so there was no scent. Corvids are incredible birds. Have a great time, I am down to one eagle owl these days, and he's a sod. Got to face him soon to do some tree trimming in his aviary. Crash helmet, visor and my old karting leathers job, which are, err, a tad tight these days, I don't forget the day he got a grip of my arm and his talons met in it, and he didn't want to let go, brought tears to my eyes I can tell you ;)

I went to a falconry centre a few years back and they had two tame ravens, they were stunningly intelligent and would retrieve coloured balls to command and ALWAYS got the colour they were told to fetch, even when audience members mixed them up and washed them so there was no scent. Corvids are incredible birds. Have a great time, I am down to one eagle owl these days, and he's a sod. Got to face him soon to do some tree trimming in his aviary. Crash helmet, visor and my old karting leathers job, which are, err, a tad tight these days, I don't forget the day he got a grip of my arm and his talons met in it, and he didn't want to let go, brought tears to my eyes I can tell you ;)

He looks superb

Wow beautiful! My first ever photo of a bird of prey was of an eagle owl at the very falconry centre Dunk is going to :) Think I was 9 or 10.

You can do the whole day there and fly a hawk through the woods, also fly the large raptors such as the Golden eagle etc

The Peregrine falcon flying routine at the end is rather special

I can also recommend the Swan at Chaddesley Corbett, nice place with lovely beer and the food we had was

spot on and much cheaper than places i've been to recently in the area