The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July meeting

Radio

Hello boys and girls. July meeting dates for your approval. Tuesday 18th or 25th? Ideas for the venue. Should be down Cheshire way to spread to drive distance for everyone. The pub near christians that had good food. Good car park and good eating in or out space is well worth a return visit but it's up to others to say. I will hopefully be with mr bean if his car is back from the respray. My cay will also hopefully be there but driven by Lewis (biff) as he has bought it. Deposit taken and pick up in 2 weeks after he gets back from his holidays. Nice that it is not only staying in the country but staying in the northwest group. If mike can't make it I may come on my new lawn mower. Goes 17 mph.

(I know....nearly as quick as I drove my supra) got it in first !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I think it will be the first time ever where I'll be looking forward to actually getting back from my holiday (don't tell the mrs i said that! Lol. I doubt I will be at this meet though I'll let you know sooner the date!

• 2 weeks later...