The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July meeting

Radio

Yeah Ive been thinking 7 myself mate. Might not be much room to pull over in the mx5 garage. You know where the bleeding Wolf pub is in scholar green?

/QUOTE]

Yeah mate, bleeding wolf sounds a better idea. 7pm.

Think when I checked Google maps it showed turning off before Mazda garage, somewhere along Morton level I think. Whichever you think is best way.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno which is the best way haha. I was gonna follow my phone but if you know the way you can take lead [emoji23]

/QUOTE]

Same here, google maps on my phone :)

Just wasn't sure if you was meeting anyone else at the Mazda garage.

Had a good night, apologies we were late (again). Food was pretty good and enjoyable to join in on the monthly classic car meet with the yocals. Appreciate it is a distance to travel for you northerners.

Its only what you and Mike do to come over to "our side" .....Great meeting last night great venue and food was excellent win win

Cheers

-Ian-