The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2JZ GTE Polished Intake (Greddy)

TwoSocks

Got a Greddy style intake for sale (Pictures to follow)

Unfortunately I was hoping it'd fit on mine but itd require a lot of modification to fit the 1JZ VVTI!

£60 takes it - located in Peterborough

edit Price reduced! No fittings

Got a Greddy style intake for sale (Pictures to follow)

Unfortunately I was hoping it'd fit on mine but itd require a lot of modification to fit the 1JZ VVTI!

£140 takes it - located in Peterborough

I will take it, please send over payment details. Thanks

Currently looking into one of these. Why do places like Whifbitz charge around £1700 for one and this one is only £60? I appreciate it's not branded but why such a huge price difference?

/QUOTE]

Badge tax, gaskets and bolts, and profit

Currently looking into one of these. Why do places like Whifbitz charge around £1700 for one and this one is only £60? I appreciate it's not branded but why such a huge price difference?

/QUOTE]

Im assuming this one wont be made by greddy themselves, meaning the quality will be much lesser?

Im assuming this one wont be made by greddy themselves, meaning the quality will be much lesser?

Either way, copies will still be moulded from the original, and at the end of the day, it's made from alloy.

The only difference in a genuine one I'd imagine, is that the internal casting is probably a bit neater

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.