The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 1979 CDI nearly new full option

shervin_ice

Hi all

I have my Cadillac eldorado Biarritz up for sale ,

She hasn't done much milage since 1979 only 18675k on the clock ,she has 5.7L V8 diesel Runing absolutely smooth Like a boat ,I have own this car for very long time and it came from our family from USA and always been with us since 1979 till now yes so I know evrythings about this car ,it's been fully restoration (new paint )not rust at all the car has been service by me all the time ,all the oem parts and chrome parts are in mint condition and shines ,evry single electronic parts works 100% Elec windows,seats,cruise control and etc ..there is only few of this cady left in whole world which I own one of them and I'm prude of this car it's something which you will not find any at this condition ,

She has real blue fully interior with aluminium roof

Price £24,999

Any more info Please ask

Thanks

Hi all

I have my Cadillac eldorado Biarritz up for sale ,

She hasn't done much milage since 1979 only 18675k on the clock ,she has 5.7L V8 diesel Runing absolutely smooth Like a boat ,I have own this car for very long time and it came from our family from USA and always been with us since 1979 till now yes so I know evrythings about this car ,it's been fully restoration (new paint )not rust at all the car has been service by me all the time ,all the oem parts and chrome parts are in mint condition and shines ,evry single electronic parts works 100% Elec windows,seats,cruise control and etc ..there is only few of this cady left in whole world which I own one of them and I'm prude of this car it's something which you will not find any at this condition ,

She has real blue fully interior with aluminium roof

Price £24,999

Any more info Please ask

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.