The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Standard fan shroud for tt

BoGlE

Can you PM me a price for one please Keron (just the shroud), might be interested :)

£150 new mate

Yeah pm me a price for the shroud and the fans seperatly please mate

/QUOTE]

£150 new, used small fan on the pass side of the rad £40

or have you got the later one with 2 small fans going vertically on the pass side??

Aircon rad fan pushes air through the aircon rad to help keep your aircon cold. Will work without it but might not be as cold.

Small fan helps keep your coolant cool. Might be tiny but I kept having over heating issues and then found that little fan wasn't working...fixed it (new fuse) and have never had a problem since.

Have I got room to fit my air con fan back on as have 4" front mount intercooler? I think I will if I can.

Just messaged Keron about getting a little rad fan, better safe than sorry as my old one melted :(

I had to get rid of the AC fan to fit my Blitz LM 3 row 4" so I doubt you will mate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.