The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hemanhead's Gen II 6870 DBB Supra

Hemanhead

Engine Type - Single turbo

Engine Spec - Built engine, built head 3.033L (86.5mm pistons)(264 cams)

Turbo - Precision GEN II DBB 6870 turbo (1.00 a/r)

Fuel Used - Shell Vpower and Ethanol (50% mix)

Exhaust - ETS 4" Ti

Transmission - V160

ECU - Syvecs S6+

Mapped By - SRD and Devil developments

Dyno Used - Devil developments

Power figure - 1032 bhp (fly @ 7500rpm)

Torque figure - 797 lbs ft

Boost Pressure - 2.2 bar

IMG-20170422-WA0033.jpg

IMG-20170422-WA0049.jpg

Edited by Hemanhead (see edit history)

Good results man, I need to get me one of these turbos

Well you don't 'need' one, but you know you want one :D

Definitely, requires a built engine though to unlock the turbo's full potential

Mad power, whats it like driving a car like that on the road? Hows the clutch and whats the lag like?

Clutch is silent and doesn't feel much different to any other OEM clutch, a little bit harder but nothing noticeable and easy to pull away on the bite. There isn't really any noticeable lag, its making 300bhp at 4000rpm and pulls all the way to the redline. It's fine to drive on the road, full grip in second on a warm dry day and you can drive it around like a normal car (it is a bit noisier though :D)

That's nuts! :lol:

Any vids?

I do have a few yes, I will have to start up a youtube account. I have a couple of start up, dyno runs and incar speedo

Edited by Hemanhead (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
Nice curve that :D

Thanks, yes it comes on early and stays on close to the redline very progressively and not in a large spike, I don't know if thats just new turbo tech or the vvti head. In any case it makes these big power cars very driveable.

very impressive bud, alot of magic happening 4,000-4,500rpm which is great for a hugeee turbo build :)

Thanks mate, yes, its making the same kinda power as a very strong bpu car by 4350rpm, thats impressive I think!

Yeah and also take into account the dyno makes the power look later than on the road

I've seen 800-900rpm difference in spool from roller dyno to road

Thanks, yes it comes on early and stays on close to the redline very progressively and not in a large spike, I don't know if thats just new turbo tech or the vvti head. In any case it makes these big power cars very driveable.

Thanks mate, yes, its making the same kinda power as a very strong bpu car by 4350rpm, thats impressive I think!