The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky insurance

ripped_fear

Well that time of year again....Supras renewal. Some thing I was dreading this year after a claim last year on my daily as someone hit it while it was parked.

After a quick call to sky I was put straight through to a very helpful chap, wasn't on hold at all which I love about them! Quick discussion taking my details and once again the Supra is renewed with them.

All mods declared, 8k millage, includes EU cover, legal cover, upped the agreed valuation to 25k, my age is 27 and I only paid 520 which in my eyes is great. Slightly cheaper than last year which is always nice even with an extra 9k on its valuation.

I know Sky seem to get up and down reviews lately, but I have been with them since I was 19/20 on my very first supra all but one year and I have never left them since. One of the best insurance companies I have dealt with personally and wanted to share as people are quick to only share the negative experience with companies.

Thanks guys

Jake

:thumbs:

Iv always had the same as you Jake, more recently iv tended to deal with them mainly over email (easier to send through spec lists and photo's etc for accurate quotes) and iv mainly dealt with a girl called Rose Miller who is incredibly helpful and when getting quotes on a daily a while back she even went the extra mile and looked up details of the car for me which I was very happy about and have since used her over email as a first contact for any inquiries. I will soon be changing Supra's on my policy from the green one to the white one so hoping they continue the good service iv had and give me a good deal for that :)

• 7 months later...

Renewal is up.

As some of you know. Have now gone single turbo.

I payed £413 last year with Adrian flux at bpu agreed value of 18k

This year AF with all mods declared £825 agreed value 25k. Which is higher than I thought.

So I rang sky and about fainted. After being on the phone for 40 minutes

£1850

A Plan?

If you lay the car up mid policy they provide 75% rebate per whole month it's off the rd and is on the same policy. The rebate is at renewal so you have a little savings pot ready in waiting.

/QUOTE]never knew that mate. As the car is layed up for 5/6 months. I’ve renewed with AF il ask them.

Renewal is up.

As some of you know. Have now gone single turbo.

I payed £413 last year with Adrian flux at bpu agreed value of 18k

This year AF with all mods declared £825 agreed value 25k. Which is higher than I thought.

So I rang sky and about fainted. After being on the phone for 40 minutes

£1850

Sorry to hear this.

I would like to investigate and report back. Can you please PM your name, postcode, and DOB? The number you called on would also be helpful.

Cheers,

Alex