The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Airport "Meet & Greet" Parking @ Gatwick/Heathrow/Stansted/Bham/Edinb (Club Discount)

Jamesy

Afternoon everyone

I have been asked a fair amount about this launch and happy to now introduce it. Following the old Gatwick parking business I used to own we now have a new facility in place whereby you can book airport parking across some of the UK's major airports.

http://www.goairportparking.co.uk

This convenient service makes parking at airports easy and straight forward. With meet and greet parking you simply drive your car to the terminal drop off area as if you were giving someone a lift, and then your car is parked on your behalf in a near-by, gated, secure car park. On your return, once you have cleared customs and your car is returned back to the terminal so you can just walk straight outside and into your car, to continue your journey home

We've had lots of members use my parking service already and have received some really positive feedback. I have created a special promo code that any of you, your family and friends can use whenever you wish to book your airport parking.....Our online prices carry a 10% discount, however using this discount code will give you 20% off our standard rates for both valet parking and our car cleaning services:

http://www.goairportparking.co.uk/valeting.php

Discount Code: GAP20CAR ......Please just enter this code in the discount code box and the discount will be applied.

Due to previous success we also have our customer "loyalty scheme" in place, providing the opportunity for our clients to build up parking "stamps" and get themselves free airport parking...you still qualify for this loyalty scheme even when using the discount code!

http://www.goairportparking.co.uk/loyalty-scheme.php

Thanks again for all the support

The facebook group is: https://www.facebook.com/goairportparking/ ... please "LIKE"

The Twitter group is:

... please "FOLLOW"

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has a staff intranet website at work we'd be very greatful if theres an opportunity to offer this on those pages please? I have a template email all made up to send to HR departments if anyone can help to give staff preferential rates?

Thought I'd give this a bump for you mate.

Returned the other day from a short break to menorca and it was my first time using this service. For my required dates it was just a fiver more than purpleparking who I have previously used, and the whole process was much simpler and trouble free. Making both our trip there, and home a fair chunk easier and quicker even with them being busy on the day. Will 100% use it again.

Cheers Jamesy

:thumbs:

Thought I'd give this a bump for you mate.

Returned the other day from a short break to menorca and it was my first time using this service. For my required dates it was just a fiver more than purpleparking who I have previously used, and the whole process was much simpler and trouble free. Making both our trip there, and home a fair chunk easier and quicker even with them being busy on the day. Will 100% use it again.

Cheers Jamesy

:thumbs:

/QUOTE]

Ahh great news mate im pleased. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review mate :D

As this popped up - I fully intend to use this next time I fly! The whole parking/buses/etc is such a PITA!

Yes once you have tried Meet & Greet I bet you will never go back to shuttle buses :D

Look forward to welcoming you soon thanks.

Hi mate, On my quote im getting 10% discount applied when using the code you provided. Still comming out more expencive then compettitors so i just wonder if the code is working as it should?

Yes shopudl be mate, have pm'd you.

bear in mind especially at Gatwick there are "approved" operators and non-approved. The parking we sell is approved meaning the car park is Park Mark awarded, there is maximum security all around and the airport has authorised the operational side of the business.

The unapproved ones are usually a little bit cheaper as they don't have to comply with any regulations.... you may have seen the national press about peoples cars being used to race around Gatwick and then parked up in a muddy field!! If you like your car its usually worth the extra couple of pounds! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...