The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Crail on Sunday - Banzai

griffsplace

Shame you saw the car the way it was!lol! I hadn't even cleaned it and it's still on its winter wheels!:rolleyes:

I was the judge who chose the top 5, best stand and best non jap for the trophies so didn't see the point in making all the effort. Where are you located?

I am in Aberdeen, so it was the local meet yesterday, and there was another classic car event on up here as well, so I was spoilt for choice, but had told my lad we would go to Crail for the Banzai meet and give the car its first ragging. Its why we bought it, something not so pristine so we can have some fun in it. Its a pity there were not a few more trade stands, or other things going on.

That's the issue with the "scene" up here. Everyone puts on events on the same day which only detracts from each event. If there was one per weekend it could potentially be a lot busier at each and allow more money to be reinvested into developing the sites.

It was free to trade yday too. I was shocked by how few took up the offer