The mkiv Supra Owners Club

10% discount on Carcoon car storage solution

Pete

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the review :thumbs:

Sounds perfect for what i need. Would anyone like to do another group buy?

I would be interested in an indoor one if we could get the same sort of deal?

Start yourselves a thread and see if you can get 3 other people to join you. They just asked for 5 orders when I did it last time. You pay them direct.

• 10 months later...

I managed to get 10% discount from Joyce at Carcoon thanks to my forum membership and always recommending them to people. I went with the Indoor Veloce Frame chamber as this is so much hassle free compared to the outdoor one! This is like a mini portable garage as it does not deflate and their is a front zipper to drive the car in/out.

Pictures:

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

Forgive me for asking a dumb question but I assume you can’t use the indoor cover outside like under a car port?

Forgive me for asking a dumb question but I assume you can’t use the indoor cover outside like under a car port?

No, due to the movement but there is a brand called Hamilton classic outdoor cover that has a frame.

• 1 year later...

Would anyone else be interested in buying one of these....I'm going to contact carcoon as see if a discount like this GB is possible again.

Also looking for responses as to who has one and which one you opted for....happy with it etc

I have ordered one two weeks ago but never asked for discount.. they haven’t taken any money yet so will call them Monday

I have had a custom one done. I have reduced the hight to allow the garage door to not hit the top of it when opening and closing

I’m not so sure of the communication side of things.. when ordering it they didn’t seem to bothered. I have tried to call them for an update and haven’t heard anything yet so god knows what’s happening

I have ordered one two weeks ago but never asked for discount.. they haven’t taken any money yet so will call them Monday

I have had a custom one done. I have reduced the hight to allow the garage door to not hit the top of it when opening and closing

I’m not so sure of the communication side of things.. when ordering it they didn’t seem to bothered. I have tried to call them for an update and haven’t heard anything yet so god knows what’s happening

I've tried calling and got no answer. Email was sent and I got no response whatsoever.

This is the sort of thing that puts me off, every single time...

• Pete unpinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.