The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted 6 Speed single Turbo supra

nicky

Looking for a tt6 converted to single turbo if anyone has one for sale give me a message.

No real requirements other than single turbo and factory tt6

I'm now condering an auto single turbo build depending on price as i'll be converting to v160/161

Cheers

Nick

You know you can bump threads to the top by posting in them right..?

No need to create a new one every few months.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337755-TT6-Supra-wanted

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?338625-TT6-single-turbo-6

My 2p? A decent single 6 speed won't be available in your budget (unless the budget has increased since the last thread?)

I'd buy a decent condition supra, TT6 or otherwise and make it into exactly what YOU want over time. In the mean time, you still have an enjoyable car and don't run the risk of being priced out of the market if prices do keep rising.

I paid a fair whack for my TT6 and I'll still be over the moon with it if in a few years time it's gone down in value even if I've spent money improving it. I'd be gutted if they become a 30k+ car and I didn't buy one when I did.

I complained about he price of yours as I thought it was a normal single turbo auto, it was brought to my attention it was tiptronik which may have an effect on price, it just isn't for me

I'm only pulling your leg :)

Steves car is awesome, it's been built with the right parts, and the engine was built by a very highly respected ex club member (doubt he's been on here while you have) who is/was an F1 engineer IIRC. It would bea £26k car at least without the gearbox fault.

Ah, okay.

As there's no upper limit to the budget, there's a t78 single for sale in Japan At the moment, you'd probably get it here on the road for around £30k http://www.carsensor.net/usedcar/detail/CU5674116258/index.html?STID=SMPH0002&RESTID=SMPH0001#mainBlock

I do like that, old skool looks and power, the T78 delivers it late and in a BIG lump lol

I'm only pulling your leg :)

Steves car is awesome, it's been built with the right parts, and the engine was built by a very highly respected ex club member (doubt he's been on here while you have) who is/was an F1 engineer IIRC. It would bea £26k car at least without the gearbox fault.

Yeah like I said to my old man, if I was to build a supra exactly how I wanted that's how I would of built it, with all the same parts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.