The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted 6 Speed single Turbo supra

nicky

I'd say that was about perfect. A few thousand in the OP's budget to tidy the mechanicals and the described paint problems. An old school single setup but at the time the parts were quality.

Think it's sold, it was perfect for me but someone had their flights booked to view it so I wasn't going to book my flights for after it incase he bought it ^ by looks of it he already did buy it as the ads been taken down :(

I've been texting him the past couple days, just holding off until the person views it, as I'm in Essex he's in Scotland

- - - Updated - - -

I've been texting him the past couple days, just holding off until the person views it, as I'm in Essex he's in Scotland

It is an ancient spec, sounds like the single was probably done a long time ago, and the old style HKS manifold has been replaced for a 'custom one' (usually code for a crap eBay manifold). HKS probably haven't even sold a T04R turbo kit for these cars for over 10 years now.

Might have been a bargain, but could equally be a complete money pit. Given the distances involved, probably best avoiding unless someone local to the car can give it a thorough once over.

It is an ancient spec, sounds like the single was probably done a long time ago, and the old style HKS manifold has been replaced for a 'custom one' (usually code for a crap eBay manifold). HKS probably haven't even sold a T04R turbo kit for these cars for over 10 years now.

Might have been a bargain, but could equally be a complete money pit. Given the distances involved, probably best avoiding unless someone local to the car can give it a thorough once over.

Think you're right on that one, would need to out the turbo kit and maybe upgrade ecu

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.