The mkiv Supra Owners Club

drive to lands end 7 may

wile e coyote

jake is doing a tour around the sw coast on the 6th,7th and has asked if local owners would like vto join him for one of the days

so ive said we will join him on the 7th when he drives from barnstable to lands end

times we be confimed later

so please add you name below if you wpuld like to join us

Jake is looking at leaving Barnstable at about 10am

Wile e coyote

slam

fearless

Jasooon

Day881

DANWB

HELLBOY666

dodgyrog (maybe)

Tommack

Edited by wile e coyote (see edit history)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to come to this but the car is in a thousand bits and will not be ready by then. Darren, I managed to get the Turbo's off in the end, but still struggling to get to the top front bolt on the passenger side engine mount. I may need a hand when putting the Turbo's back on, I'll be in touch.

I would love to come to this but the car is in a thousand bits and will not be ready by then. Darren, I managed to get the Turbo's off in the end, but still struggling to get to the top front bolt on the passenger side engine mount. I may need a hand when putting the Turbo's back on, I'll be in touch.

No problem bob

Give me a shout

You both could still come for a run with us and not be in the supra

Cheers to everyone coming along going to make day 2 of our trip pretty awesome. I echo what luke says above though we are a bit concerned as we cant see any shell garages local to barnstaple so if anyone knows somehwere that will do the job give us a shout please.

Hey guys look on there fuel station finder page it'll give you every shell garage and there is a few in Taunton but non in Barnstaple so fill up a little earlier and by the time you get down the southwest theres about 4 around Hayle and Truro 👍👍image

Thanks but we've already got the app ready and have checked over this but the route we are taking has a large 125 gap between two stations (across the north of Cornwall). I found that the closest station in between requires a 2 hour round journey off route when we reach barnstaple to fill up. Would be nice not to have to crawl a large section of the journey being in... you know, Supras and all that. :D

The problem is is that my Supra is mapped to run on VPower. I've had Tesco 99 in it and its still prone to a little knock so the closer the quality to VPower, the better. :)

Jerry cans could be an option just for that little boost. :)

Can anyone tell me where are we going to meet up with everyone ? Or what way are we heading up to Barnstaple a30 past launceston ???

/QUOTE]

We are meeting Darren at Launceston Tesco possibly 9am. Then up to Barn Stubble[emoji6]