The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Aristo MK2 VVTI 2JZ-GTR Breaking

Hassan

Im thinking about breaking my car. Its a beautiful example but its a shame these cars are worth more in parts than as a whole car.

Ive owned this one for a Year and never once has it let me down. It was imported in 2006 I believe with 40,000KM on it. Now at 81,000 that works out roughly 65,000 miles total. Its still very low miles for a 17 year old Aristo. Car drives perfect. No smoke on start ups. No leaks. No miss fires. Car can be seen running and test drive.

12 MOT

65,000 miles

Just serviced

2JZ GTE Engine with turbos new crank pulley(£3000)

Gearbox with 20k miles (£350)

Clifford 650 Alarm system (£200)

Blitz SBC Colour Black Boost Controller (£350)

Blitz BOV (£150)

Very very Rare TOMs Racing ECU (SOLD)

BC Racing Coilovers (£400)

Toms ARS Bar with new tie rods (£350)

Premium Japan Throttle Body upgrade (£350)

PI 3200 Torque Converter (£500)

2 x Transmission Coolers (£100)

Big Aluminium Radiator (SOLD)

Turbo Back SS Quad Exhaust System (SOLD)

TTE front lip (£100)

Halo Black Front Headlights with Xenons (SOLD)

LED rear Lights (SOLD)

Lexus LS460 Big Brake Kit 4pot 360mm fronts 2pot 330mm rears (£1750) new(£3000+)

Japan Racing wheels 19x9.5 front 19x11 rear

255/30/19 & 295/25/19 Kumho KU39 (£750)

JVC double din/Bluetooth (£150)

Custom Cream Leather interior (£300)

3" intercooler kit (not fitted yet) (SOLD)

Almost All parts were brandnew less than a year old.

I want to see if i can get enough interest in it. Only then i will start breaking it for parts.

Any further questions just ask.

Thank you

Can a mod please change the title to 2JZ-GTE. Not GTR. Thank you

is the ecu programmable ?

seems a terrible waste to break this-Its just what I would have bought but got one coming from Japan

Couldnt you return it to std and sell the good bits ? -these cars are rare and still fetch good money un modded

I will be interested in other parts ie Toms tie bar etc

Did you fix the speedo then? A member came to view this yesterday, why the sudden change of heart and breaking it?

What you mean sudden change off heart??? Read my original post again. Your pal wasted my time. When he was clearly told one off the ABS sensor needs changing which sends the signal to the speedo. Everything works on the speedo bar the speed reading. Do some research before trying to start something. Know the facts. Your pal wasted my whole day and over £100 in fuel and staff wages.

If someone was interested in buying the whole car, why not made a deal with him and if its a simple fix like changing a ABS sensor (which I doubt) then get it fixed and sell as a whole car.

Seems to me your the one wasting peoples time, and the attitude needs a little correction!

If someone was interested in buying the whole car, why not made a deal with him and if its a simple fix like changing a ABS sensor (which I doubt) then get it fixed and sell as a whole car.

Seems to me your the one wasting peoples time, and the attitude needs a little correction!

Yeah nice one. Just gang up on me. Do you know me?? Or my side off the story. Before you go and start accusing people. The 4 ABS sensors send signal to the VSC ECU to determine the speed. Have you ever had this issue?? Ive owned 4 Aristos i know exactly what the issue is. Speedo was working perfectly fine. This only happened when the big brakes were fitted and the rear driver side ABS sensor was damaged. Its a very simple fix. Which was clearly explained. I rather just break the think and get more money back.

Just clear this mess up. Since these two would rather destroy someone's post and reputation without knowing the story or facts. The car has a faulty rear driver ABS sensor. Very common and easy to damage while changing or fixing brakes. Please you can google this and read for yourself. There is NOTHING wrong with the car barr this one very small issue. I didn't want to spend any money on the car than i have to since ive got my own personal problems which i dont need to share with the world. Im selling Both my cars as anyone can see. So for a potential buyer depending on CASH price agreed i would sell it as is or get it fixed. Its that simple. But alot off people have been messaging me about swaps. But i have clearly explained the issue to each and every potential buyer. Ive got nothing to hide have been a member on here for Many many years and have sold and bought loads on here with never ever having a issue. Anyone is more than welcome to come and view the car and test drive it call the AA/RAC or whatever they would like. I have no issues with that. Thank you

Price posted for front strut brace. Please hassan.

/QUOTE]

When you have enough interest in parts mate drop me a pm with PayPal info & I'll send some cash over cheers.

Your old white aristo you had with the oil reg turned up a few months back​ on a forum.

£150

/QUOTE]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

When you have enough interest in parts mate drop me a pm with PayPal info & I'll send some cash over cheers.

Your old white aristo you had with the oil reg turned up a few months back​ on a forum.

/QUOTE]

Pm'd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.