The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Pearl White 64GB GREAT CONDITION

a98pmalcolm

Hi all.

As I have no upgraded due to the end of my phone contract so I have my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in pearl White with 64GB built in memory.

This phone has lived most of its life in a case and it is great condition with no cracks or chips. There is a tiny mark at the top and a tiny mark on the side, its barely noticeable, as you can see from the pics, I had to get up really close using a high res pic to see lol.

The battery life is in good condition and the phone is fully functional in perfect working order with the latest update.

Its Sim Free with no network start up screens.

The phone will be fully reset so It will start up like it would from new when you get it.

I have looked after this phone very well and it hasn't missed a beat. One of the best phones I have had.

Info on the features can be phone here:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s6-edge-g925f/SM-G925FZKEBTU/

These usually fetch for over £250 + Delivery on ebay but I am happy to sell for £220 + £10 Delivery.

I can bring to Japfest if you like.

Pic Below, Thanks :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.