The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Ti Teardrop exhaust, cat back

dude

Very rare and very light and great sound, bolts to any decat but 3.5" pipe to the teardrop backbox, has a few marks that wont notice on car. Not available new anymore.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]218331[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]218332[/ATTACH]

£600 and no idea how to courier it !!!!

£600 :0.. im sure one of these was up for sale half a year ago for £150 and took forever to sell

An £1100 Ti exhaust for less than a secondhand Nurspec ???? Ill take as many as you can get

I think you are a little mistaken over exhausts dude

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?333918-Provisional-Veilside-Titanium-Exhaust-VERY-RArE&highlight=Veilside+teardrop

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know dude, its not a tree, i cant cut it open and see how many rings its got, what difference does that make? Its Ti it doesnt rot, it will look the same in 20 years if it does not get crushed etc !!!

I dont know dude, its not a tree, i cant cut it open and see how many rings its got, what difference does that make? Its Ti it doesnt rot, it will look the same in 20 years if it does not get crushed etc !!!

Just seen this. Very good!

I asked initially as like you say titanium doesn't rot and it looks in good condition, but had you said it was 2 years old I would have taken it. Had you said it was 10 years old I would made you an offer and you could of decided.

Still good humour, and GLWS.

Had I said 2 years it would have

1) been a miracle as they havent been made for a good few years

2) been a wild guess, How the hell do I know how old it is

and 3 been irrelevant as it could be 10 tears old and on a car for 2 weeks or 2 years old and been on a drift car for a year and annihilated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.