Thread: She Lives!!!!!

UK 6sp 3.4 Single :) Club Member ShawnPreece's Avatar
    Feedback
    33 (100%)

She Lives!!!!!

Some of you will remember the green single turbo auto that was for sale on ebay with quite a few problems back august last year... (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthr...ght=green+ebay) well she's now roadworthy and on our streets again there is still alot to do to finish off the conversion properly and make it into the car I want it to be but as of yesterday she is now on the road again

Some pics of her with my mates 370Z last night and also one of her in works car park this morning

Attached Images Attached Images
    8: MKIV 1993 Supra N/A Auto Aerotop - Named Buffy - Current Car Updates Here
    7: MKIV 1994 Supra Single Turbo Auto - Current Car / Ongoing Project Project Thread will be here
    6: MKIV 1994 Supra UK spec V160 Widearch 1000bhp build - Named Sally - Current Car / My Pride & Joy Project Thread here

1: MKIII 1990 Supra Turbo Manual - Sold 2: MKIV 1994 Supra TT6 - Written Off after Tyre Blew 3: MKIII 1992 Supra Turbo Manual - Sold 4: MKIV 1993 Supra N/A Auto - Sold 5: MKIV 1994 Supra VVT-I TT Manual (engine from 98 Supra) - Been broken

Work... what work? Club Member
    Feedback
    Kermit

Me? Post? Never! Club Member mplavery's Avatar
    Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Good news !

What have you done so far ?

I see in the last post you had a oil leak and P/S leak, They all sorted now..

Think you should still keep it green

Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mplavery View Post
    Good news !

What have you done so far ?

I see in the last post you had a oil leak and P/S leak, They all sorted now..

Think you should still keep it green
    Thanks mate yeah the fluid leaks was slight corrosion in one of the metal elbows, another was just a copper gasket on the banjo bolt and the last was the crank seal so they weren't very costly which was nice but also had the alternator to rebuild as the regulator had gone and a hose to replace that split and throw coolant all over the floor. All seems to be running fine so far and holding all types of fluid where they should be

Think I will probably keep it green does need tidying up though but thats last job
    7: MKIV 1994 Supra Single Turbo Auto - Current Car / Ongoing Project Project Thread will be here
    6: MKIV 1994 Supra UK spec V160 Widearch 1000bhp build - Named Sally - Current Car / My Pride & Joy Project Thread here

1: MKIII 1990 Supra Turbo Manual - Sold 2: MKIV 1994 Supra TT6 - Written Off after Tyre Blew 3: MKIII 1992 Supra Turbo Manual - Sold 4: MKIV 1993 Supra N/A Auto - Sold 5: MKIV 1994 Supra VVT-I TT Manual (engine from 98 Supra) - Been broken

Clueless Wonder Club Member marbleapple's Avatar
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    nice photos
    Quote Originally Posted by Septic View Post
    Ever thought of joining our brotherhood? You get a free backpack with this red button.100% satisfaction guaranteed.

I'm addicted now! Club Member gdog1989's Avatar
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THIS FRIDAY DUDE
    THIS IS MY SUPRA, THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE,MY SUPRA IS MY BEST FRIEND,IT IS MY LIFE,I MUST MASTER IT AS I MUST MASTER MY LIFE,WITHOUT ME MY SUPRA IS USELESS, WITHOUT MY SUPRA I AM USELESS,I MUST DRIVE MY SUPRA TRUE,I MUST DRIVE MY SUPRA FASTER THAN MY OPPONENT THAT IS TRYING TO BEAT ME,I MUST BEAT HIM BEFORE HE BEATS ME,I WILL, BEFORE GOD I SWEAR THIS CREED,MY SUPRA AND MYSELF ARE DEFENDERS OF THE SUPRA,WE ARE THE MASTERS OF OUR OPPONENTS.......

FMJ PRAYER

Mr Driver Club Member Big Supes's Avatar
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Nice Shawn!!
    "When the rear end's loose, the car's fast. Loose is fast, and on the edge of out of control."
    BPU '95 Auto UK Spec - Flagship Silver
    Xbox - Big Supes

Posting is my life! Club Member T2 MSW's Avatar
    Feedback
    43 (100%)
    Quality and love the colour. Looking forward to seeing it

What search button? Club Member bayside_supra's Avatar
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Looks great I like the colour too

1993 Aerotop 6 Speed Single

Follow me on Instagram @bayside_supra

Me? Post? Never! Club Member Hitbox Junkie's Avatar
    Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Wondered what happens to your green one

Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by marbleapple View Post
    nice photos
    Thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by gdog1989 View Post
    LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THIS FRIDAY DUDE
    Cheers mate, its not overly tidy to look at still as bodywork needs alot too but thats the last thing to sort and still beats bringing the civic friday

Quote Originally Posted by Big Supes View Post
    Nice Shawn!!
    Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by T2 MSW View Post
    Quality and love the colour. Looking forward to seeing it
    Cheers Mike yeah colour I wasnt keen on in pics to start but looks better in reality I think and is growing on me could of brought it up on saturday if I was a couple of days earlier finishing it

Quote Originally Posted by turbo-V8-turbos View Post
    Looks great I like the colour too
    Cheers mate yeah as said above I wasnt sure to start but its growing on me now

Quote Originally Posted by Hitbox Junkie View Post
    Wondered what happens to your green one
    haha yeah most of the effort goes into the white one so gets spoke about alot more

Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Now its all road worthy and all the faults fixed and done a good amount of miles in her over summer to check she's running ok iv finally got round to sourcing a few bits for this

Im no longer continuing down the single turbo route though iv just sourced a full twin turbo setup off Cameron on here (Cam27) as he is going single turbo on his so I will put this back to a stock twin turbo setup, I also have tein coilovers and a whiffbitz 3" exhaust and decats for it. I do need to source a new TT auto gearbox with coolers though as I feel the boostlogic box I got to go on is abit of an overkill being rated to 750lb/ft torque so will be selling that separate
    Last edited by ShawnPreece; 02-11-17 at 15:46.

Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Good project mate.
    All the best.

Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxluc View Post
    Good project mate.
    All the best.
    Thanks Luc

Mmmm.. Carbon Club Member C12MMO's Avatar
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    If your interested I have a TT AutoBox That I sourced from Keron but went with a Titan box in the End, so just looking for what I paid for it 300 plus 50 pallet Delivery.
    1999 White Single Turbo Auto