The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Simply Japanese Sunday 30th July 2017 at Beaulieu House, Hampshire

DodgyRog

Just posted about this in the South West Events

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?341186-Simply-Japanese-Sunday-30th-July-2017-at-Beaulieu-House-Hampshire

Is anyone up there wanting to take a lead for the South Section and organise it from your end and see if we can meet before going into the Show

Main Website

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/#.WCokEhwAztA.facebook

South West Thread for this show

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?341186-Simply-Japanese-Sunday-30th-July-2017-at-Beaulieu-House-Hampshire

Final numbers

1. DodgyRog Paid

2. Wile e coyote Paid

3. TheTurtleshead Paid

4. Fearless Paid

5. jasooon Paid

6. AndrewK Paid

7. Sean56 Paid

8. Parry_10 Paid

9. DreamscapeGF Paid

10. Dreamscape36 Paid

11. Adamcole123 Paid

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I would be up for coming along to this as need to get to a few more car shows this year and meet some fellow members.

Not been before but Do you buy tickets in advance or on the day? And is it like most shows where cars on show go in earlier before they open gates to the public?

I would be up for coming along to this as need to get to a few more car shows this year and meet some fellow members.

Not been before but Do you buy tickets in advance or on the day? And is it like most shows where cars on show go in earlier before they open gates to the public?

You are more than welcome to come along, last year I paid on the gate, as I went on my own, but that means random parking

I plan to try and do a club stand and I think you have to pay in advance for that, I will get on it over Easter and get more info for everyone

I am hoping if there are a few from your area you can get together and convoy to meet us as we come out of the South West, then all go in together

Once we have an idea of numbers if someone from the South Members wants to organise this sides convoy and then I can do the South West

If not then I will just give a meeting point near the show for everyone to meet at

You are more than welcome to come along, last year I paid on the gate, as I went on my own, but that means random parking

I plan to try and do a club stand and I think you have to pay in advance for that, I will get on it over Easter and get more info for everyone

I am hoping if there are a few from your area you can get together and convoy to meet us as we come out of the South West, then all go in together

Once we have an idea of numbers if someone from the South Members wants to organise this sides convoy and then I can do the South West

If not then I will just give a meeting point near the show for everyone to meet at

Thanks, will have to keep me posted with what happens regarding a club stand and paying.

If there are others coming from my area I don't mind helping sort out a convoy so we can meet up with you guys, if not I'm happy meeting up with you all somewhere so we can go in together.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, will have to keep me posted with what happens regarding a club stand and paying.

If there are others coming from my area I don't mind helping sort out a convoy so we can meet up with you guys, if not I'm happy meeting up with you all somewhere so we can go in together.

I have done a full list on the South West thread and added you to that one.

1. DodgyRog

2. Wile e coyote

3. buster

4. TheTurtleshead

5. Fearless

6. markssupra

7. jasooon

8. cainhead

9. Big Mark

10. AndrewK

I will look into this over the next couple of weeks and update both threads with full details then

• 2 weeks later...
I have done a full list on the South West thread and added you to that one.

1. DodgyRog

2. Wile e coyote

3. buster

4. TheTurtleshead

5. Fearless

6. markssupra

7. jasooon

8. cainhead

9. Big Mark

10. AndrewK

I will look into this over the next couple of weeks and update both threads with full details then

Ok that's great thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
We were going to go with another car club, but upon seeing this we would rather go with MKIV if a stand is organised!

please put our names down (2 Supras)

DreamscapeGF

Dreamscape36

Sorry just spotted your post, I am in Florida at the minute, so I will be sorting this out properly when I get back

With a quick scan of thr SW Thread, looks like 15 Supras for a Club Stand at this point

Okay you South lot,

this is the combined list from the South West thread

1. DodgyRog

2. Wile e coyote

3. buster

4. TheTurtleshead

5. Fearless

6. markssupra

7. jasooon

8. cainhead

9. Big Mark

10. AndrewK

11. Sean56

12. Parry_10

13. TT Paul

14. DreamscapeGF

15. Dreamscape36

Can anyone take on organising a convoy for you lot or at least someone local help me out with a meeting point somewhere to meet with us coming out of the South West

Last year the road down from the motorway towards Hythe was fairly busy, but I was thinking of a Morrison's just off the main road before you get to Hythe, it has a big car park and will be shut that early on a Sunday

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Morrisons/@50.9189472,-1.5456157,12.77z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x8f4916d21b161f0d!8m2!3d50.922604!4d-1.5223427

I'm guess the few coming from the south are :-

DreamscapeGF

Dreamscape36

TT Paul

And myself

If so I suppose it depends on where abouts in Surrey & Hampshire they are coming from?

Best route for me will be M3 so if we could meet at Winchester services that might be a good option?

And from there head off and meet the rest of you at the Morrisons.

I'm guess the few coming from the south are :-

DreamscapeGF

Dreamscape36

TT Paul

And myself

If so I suppose it depends on where abouts in Surrey & Hampshire they are coming from?

Best route for me will be M3 so if we could meet at Winchester services that might be a good option?

And from there head off and meet the rest of you at the Morrisons.

Sorry bud only just spotted this, but I will leave that bit for you lot to sort, as I don't really know the area well enough

Just posted this update in the South West Section

My plan at the moment is to meet at Exeter Services as normal for the South West lot and leave at 5.30am, then drive non stop to Morrison's ( 2 hours ish ) near Hythe to meet members from other areas at 7.30am

I don't want to stop and meet at lots of points on the way up, as we are already getting up early for distance reasons already, but if anyone is going to be on route pm me and we can try and work out a rough time we will be passing a point where you can join the convoy at without stopping

I will also put my Mobile number in the Pm for payment, so everyone has a way to contact me on the day if you run into trouble in some way

They open the gate for Club Stands at 8am, but it closes at 9.30am, at which time any more arrivals will be treated as individuals and randomly parked

The traffic last year was not horrendous considering, but they seem quite strict on Clubs arriving on time, so I want to leave Morrison's at 7.45am and head the 30 mins ish to the event

Last year the road down from the motorway towards Hythe was fairly busy, but I was thinking of a Morrison's just off the main road before you get to Hythe, it has a big car park and will be shut that early on a Sunday

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...4!4d-1.5223427

Address and postcode is

Spruce Drive

Totton

SO40 8AD

So I think that is all at this point

If anyone needs to know anything or has any info etc that might help, then please post

Thanks Rog :)

List so far

1. DodgyRog

2. Wile e coyote

3. buster

4. TheTurtleshead

5. Fearless

6. markssupra

7. jasooon

8. cainhead

9. AndrewK

10. Sean56

11. Parry_10

12. TT Paul

13. DreamscapeGF

14. Dreamscape36

15. Adamcole123

My plan at the moment is to meet at Exeter Services as normal for the South West lot and leave at 5.30am, then drive non stop to Morrison's ( 2 hours ish ) near Hythe to meet members from other areas at 7.30am

I don't want to stop and meet at lots of points on the way up, as we are already getting up early for distance reasons already, but if anyone is going to be on route pm me and we can try and work out a rough time we will be passing a point where you can join the convoy at without stopping

I will also put my Mobile number in the Pm for payment, so everyone has a way to contact me on the day if you run into trouble in some way

They open the gate for Club Stands at 8am, but it closes at 9.30am, at which time any more arrivals will be treated as individuals and randomly parked

The traffic last year was not horrendous considering, but they seem quite strict on Clubs arriving on time, so I want to leave Morrison's at 7.45am and head the 30 mins ish to the event

Address and postcode is

Spruce Drive

Totton

SO40 8AD

If anyone needs to know anything or has any info etc that might help, then please post

1. DodgyRog Paid

2. Wile e coyote Paid

3. buster

4. TheTurtleshead Paid

5. Fearless Paid

6. markssupra

7. jasooon Paid

8. cainhead

9. AndrewK Paid

10. Sean56

11. Parry_10 Paid

12. DreamscapeGF Paid

13. Dreamscape36 Paid

14. Adamcole123 Paid

Address and postcode is

Spruce Drive

Totton

SO40 8AD

This is now the final numbers for this, email is about to be sent, so see you all in a few weeks, fingers crossed for good weather

Thanks everyone

1. DodgyRog Paid

2. Wile e coyote Paid

3. TheTurtleshead Paid

4. Fearless Paid

5. jasooon Paid

6. AndrewK Paid

7. Sean56 Paid

8. Parry_10 Paid

9. DreamscapeGF Paid

10. Dreamscape36 Paid

11. Adamcole123 Paid

Okay everyone I have some bad news,

either I misunderstood/misread or something was not well written on the listing, but the wording has now been changed on the website, after I phoned and pointed out after receiving an email with prices per person listed in it.

Anyway the bad news is the £10 is only covering Driver and Japanese car

Additional passengers are an extra £10 per person

£5 Child prices apply to children aged 5-17 inclusive. Under 5s go free!

I am really sorry about this, I have only just found out via an email and a phone call today

If anyone wants to drop out I understand, please let me know and I will refund your £10 via PayPal myself at the weekend

If you are still intending to come along then great, you can just pay the extra on the gate on entry

Any questions or problem please post on the Thread here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?341186-Simply-Japanese-Sunday-30th-July-2017-at-Beaulieu-House-Hampshire

Sorry about this

Rog