The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Donkey Sanctuary Car Show, Sunday 2nd July 2017

DodgyRog

Going to try and organise this again for this year, I will be taking entry fee in advance this year which is £5 for car, driver and passengers.

This give you entrée to the show and Donkey Sanctuary, all money goes to the Donkey Sanctuary as this is a fund raiser for them

https://www.facebook.com/events/1819223061676642/

This is only 2 Sundays away now so I have just sent out Payment Requests via PM folks, please make sure I get payment before 9pm next Sunday

The plan is to leave Exeter Services (Postcode is EX2 7HF) at 8am to head over to

The Donkey Sanctuary

Slade House Farm

Sidmouth

EX10 0NU

I am not going to set a meet time at the Services, I am sure you can all give yourselves enough spare time for a wee, chat and coffee if needed :)

List so far, but still time for some more just about

1. DodgyRog Paid

2. HELLBOY66

3. Fearless

4. jasooon

5. puna

6. Marcc Paid

7. Wile e coyote Paid

8. BOB B

See you soon ;)

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going to be collecting £5 for this soon, if you are coming to BHP you can save yourselves the PayPal fees and give me your money there, otherwise I will send out the Pm at the weekend (time permitting)

I am also going to be collecting the £10 for Simply Jap soon, again you are more than welcome to give me your cash at BHP

Still able to add more to this if we have anymore that want to join us

This is only 2 Sundays away now so I have just sent out Payment Requests via PM folks, please make sure I get payment before 9pm next Sunday

The plan is to leave Exeter Services (Postcode is EX2 7HF) at 8am to head over to

The Donkey Sanctuary

Slade House Farm

Sidmouth

EX10 0NU

I am not going to set a meet time at the Services, I am sure you can all give yourselves enough spare time for a wee, chat and coffee if needed :)

List so far, but still time for some more just about

1. DodgyRog Paid

2. HELLBOY66

3. Fearless

4. jasooon

5. puna

6. Marcc Paid

7. Wile e coyote Paid

8. BOB B

See you soon ;)