The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2000 VVTi list on eBay £22.5k

rider

This car has been listed for a couple of weeks on eBay as a fresh import with a pending pictures note, pictures posted today. Seller account is a strange one;

namuro-jap-imports active since 2007 but only one registered sale item in 9 years. The wheels look to wide for the arches which would normally be a MOT issue. The listing doesn't look right to me but someone may want to go have a look.

I did message the seller when first listed but that was never responded to and ad says to call but hasn't got a contact number. Adding to that dodgy feeling.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-RZ-VVTi-TWIN-TURBO-6-SPEED-MANUAL-GETRAG-V161-GEARBOX-FRESH-IMPORT-/172484596513?hash=item2828e21321:g:GV4AAOSw2gxY1jpJ

This car has been listed for a couple of weeks on eBay as a fresh import with a pending pictures note, pictures posted today. Seller account is a strange one;

namuro-jap-imports active since 2007 but only one registered sale item in 9 years. The wheels look to wide for the arches which would normally be a MOT issue. The listing doesn't look right to me but someone may want to go have a look.

I did message the seller when first listed but that was never responded to and ad says to call but hasn't got a contact number. Adding to that dodgy feeling.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-SUPRA-RZ-VVTi-TWIN-TURBO-6-SPEED-MANUAL-GETRAG-V161-GEARBOX-FRESH-IMPORT-/172484596513?hash=item2828e21321:g:GV4AAOSw2gxY1jpJ

Possibly to avoid the fees eBay will charge for sale of a car. They will just settle outside eBay so the trader gets all the money is my guess or they are not very good at selling cars :search:

My car is for sale, its a 2000 build with 75k Miles, VVTI, V161, Full polypro bushing replacement, new meister r coilover, and a bunch of other aftermarkets parts. The car is a none runner but car is at SRD and it would not cost allot to get the car to A1 condition.

Shame the wheels don't fit. Wonder how it passed inspection and MOT with tyres protruding from the body that much!

Maybe it was mot'd on another set of wheels that actually fit, then swap em over, same as lots do with

a cat unless they have a friendly tester

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.