The mkiv Supra Owners Club

r154 gearbox kit

randle

no thanks I doing that for some at min to much work and to much money

Really?? It only needs the gearbox (£800), Adapter plate (£150) Flywheel (£250) and custom prop. Thats £1200-1300 without the prop.

Far cheaper than V161 or R154 route. Cant see a 350 gearbox being much less than £800 and you still need a custom prop.

Trans tunnel needs some modifications for both anyway.

Really?? It only needs the gearbox (£800), Adapter plate (£150) Flywheel (£250) and custom prop. Thats £1200-1300 without the prop.

Far cheaper than V161 or R154 route. Cant see a 350 gearbox being much less than £800 and you still need a custom prop.

full kit with gearbox and every thing to do it 2k and it take 650 bhp

tunnel need doing you have to cut the life out the car not joking really big job

No, I think that's just for my DCT box. And you loved it, lol.

A regular manual BMW box I'd guess fits without the tunnel mod?

They don't, they need some modification as the BMW box is taller. But Ive been assured its only minor modifications to an already manual tunnel at the back where the cradle is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.