The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra vs GTR meet (Friday 19th May) 19:00pm

Chris Bailey

A small group of us went to a Supra meet at The Empire Diner today in Witham Essex. Whilst we was having lunch we got chatting to the owner of the restraunt about organising a Supra vs GTR meet. The owner liked the idea and has pencilled us into his calender for Friday 19th May circa 19:00pm (to be confirmed) we came up with the idea of a Supra vs GTR meet to hopefully pick the numbers up. The venue is very good and has around 60 parking spaces which is a big bonus. Also the food is great! At this stage id just like to get some names of people interested to come along. Below is the venue website. Loads of different car meets happen every week and would be nice to get some numbers out in force for our meet. Feel free to have a look at the website and add your name to the list if you're interested. Thanks :)

http://www.theempirediner.co.uk/

Edited by Chris Bailey (see edit history)

Is this a come in your Supra only event Chris? Id love to come down for it but dont think the white supra will be ready and the green one isnt really worthy of taking to such an event atm so would probably pop down in the Civic and hide it in the next street to come in on foot if so...

Is this a come in your Supra only event Chris? Id love to come down for it but dont the white supra will be ready and the green one isnt really worthy of taking to such an event atm so would probably pop down in the Civic and hide it in the next street to come in on foot if so...

Youll be ok to come in the civic, parking might be an issue though as the venue is on the A12 dual carriageway and hopefully the carpark will be filled with supra's and GTR's. Although i believe there is an overflow carpark over the otherside of the dual carriageway which you can access and use the subway to walk to and from the venue.

Youll be ok to come in the civic, parking might be an issue though as the venue is on the A12 dual carriageway and hopefully the carpark will be filled with supra's and GTR's. Although i believe there is an overflow carpark over the otherside of the dual carriageway which you can access and use the subway to walk to and from the venue.

Awesome cheers mate definitely up for it then :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK I've pulled a stupid and double booked myself, I'm meant to be going Romford dogs for a friends birthday at half 6 on the same day!

What time will you guys be down here for and do I need to be there from the start for any reason?

Mates are all getting a taxi and drinking so was thinking of running away when they get too passed it to notice/care but just wanted to check if I can do that?

OK I've pulled a stupid and double booked myself, I'm meant to be going Romford dogs for a friends birthday at half 6 on the same day!

What time will you guys be down here for and do I need to be there from the start for any reason?

Mates are all getting a taxi and drinking so was thinking of running away when they get too passed it to notice/care but just wanted to check if I can do that?

Shouldn't be an issue, our meet is up till 22:30pm. I'll be in the gates to guide people most probably.

Shouldn't be an issue, our meet is up till 22:30pm. I'll be in the gates to guide people most probably.

Excellent, I should make it easily before then. Give me a shout if anything changes or if you need my number to get hold of me on the day or anything like that.