The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra vs GTR meet (Friday 19th May) 19:00pm

Chris Bailey

Hi guys,

As this is so local to me would anyone mind if I pop down and perhaps ask some of you about your cars? I've been considering making the leap for a while now and it would help me answer the question of whether to chop the Evo in in favour of a Supra or not (i'll leave the Evo in the overflow car park and have a walk around!) Would greatly appreciate anyone who can accommodate me and possibly let me have a look in/around a couple?

Cheers!

Hi guys,

As this is so local to me would anyone mind if I pop down and perhaps ask some of you about your cars? I've been considering making the leap for a while now and it would help me answer the question of whether to chop the Evo in in favour of a Supra or not (i'll leave the Evo in the overflow car park and have a walk around!) Would greatly appreciate anyone who can accommodate me and possibly let me have a look in/around a couple?

Cheers!

No problem we will be there and I am sure plenty of attendees will show you around theirs

Do you need reg plates for this one or just turn up on the day? my Civic's off the road so need to come down in the green Supra anyway and might as well park in with the other Supra if thats cool :)

Because of limited parking only Supra's and Gtr's will be allowed in(no reg checks) on a first come basis. All other cars will have to park in the overflow car park on the opposite carriageway and use underpass for access to event.

Because of limited parking only Supra's and Gtr's will be allowed in(no reg checks) on a first come basis. All other cars will have to park in the overflow car park on the opposite carriageway and use underpass for access to event.

Perfect thanks mate :) yeah was planning to bring the Civic but the Supra's my only car on the road atm so may aswell come in with the Supra's if im early enough as I need to bring it anyway :)

Bump!

This is still going ahead this Friday from 19:00pm. Hope to see you guys there! Alot of people have shown interest! Just an FYI, Supra and GTR's are to be parked in the venue carpark ONLY. Any other vehicles will have to park in the overflow car park which is situated on the other side of the dual carriageway. You can access the venue via a subway which runs underneath the dual carriageway. It's abit of a pain, but there's nothing that can be done. But don't let that put you off as it's shaping up to be a great evening.

Edited by Chris Bailey (see edit history)