The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone recognise these cars (JAE from 13 years ago)

berg

The only comment I wish to make is "go ....£&@(" you were only 13 years old! Damn you Chris.

I was 21 and probably and pushed you aside to get a closer look at them all :)

Ahh and I definitely recognise the L4SUP silver one. 100%, am sure he was on the Dragonball 2007 to the French eco-village and that spoiler looks very familiar.

Edited by Sheefa (see edit history)

The only comment I wish to make is "go ....£&@(" you were only 13 years old! Damn you Chris.

I was 21 and probably and pushed you aside to get a closer look at them all :)

Ahh and I definitely recognise the L4SUP silver one. 100%, am sure he was on the Dragonball 2007 to the French eco-village and that spoiler looks very familiar.

:D

Billing was a nice place, i was there that year but not in the Supra

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?19483-JAE-24-25th-July-2004

Hehe I remember 2002 I was parked next to Kev's when his was still original factory Red!

I have a bunch of pics from 2004, Billing, Bolney meets etc - many of those cars above I remember - think most are SORN now.

I wish I could get half that number of Supra's turning up!

Prices haven't gone up as much in 13 years!

Considering it now starts on Thursday!

Its Quality not quantity that counts :)

Shame its not still at Billing, afraid Pboro is a rather soulless place but i guess the show outgrew the space Billing can offer

Its Quality not quantity that counts :)

Shame its not still at Billing, afraid Pboro is a rather soulless place but i guess the show outgrew the space Billing can offer

I have heard billing was a great venue.

But yeah JAE is far too big now and is only getting bigger.

But P'Boro arena has had a huge revamp over the past few years, so hopefully it's a nice venue now and we can start getting the numbers up.

Especially as the club spends so much money on the event for the members.

I actually have photos from 2002 JAE aswell, but they are prints as santa hadnt brought me my first digital camera yet lol

iirc that was my first ever car show, my brother had a max power featured mx5 at the time so i used to go with him as a young'un

Jae 2004/05...first show my dad took me to, to see supras. Man i remember fast pacing upto the stand and came upto a silver veilside aero...chromed out engine and kerons baby blue aero...that day will stay with me. I knew i wanted a supra before. But seeing them at that show. Priceless memories. I since lost the pictures. Might have some one photobucket. Will check