The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Events this year

marbleapple

I'm organising a trip to Demon Tweeks 08Apr17 nr Chester. Have about 15-18 cars coming. It's posted in the north west section if you want to take a peak. Feel free to post up in your area (I only did NW and Midlands group but if you happy to come across to Wales the more the merrier) we have a limit of 50 cars.

The biggest meet we have on the calendar so far this year is Wroxall http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337005-S-Club-Party-2017-mkivsupra-net-Summer-Meet-Saturday-8th-July-Wroxall-Abbey-Hotel

Then later on this year will be Suprapod, 21st October at Santapod Raceway, tickets will most likely go on sale later this year.

Personally Dragonball is a yearly event that can't be missed, nothing like it, it's amazing. Still some tickets left if you are quick, I'm expecting the last 4 to sell straight away come pay day this month.

I'm organising a trip to Demon Tweeks 08Apr17 nr Chester. Have about 15-18 cars coming. It's posted in the north west section if you want to take a peak. Feel free to post up in your area (I only did NW and Midlands group but if you happy to come across to Wales the more the merrier) we have a limit of 50 cars.

Thanks for the invite. I've booked the car in for a 4 day full detail with a local detailer on the 10th. Work commitements dependant I might have to drop it off with him on Saturday so I won't have the car. I'll see how things work out.

The biggest meet we have on the calendar so far this year is Wroxall...Then later on this year will be Suprapod, 21st October.

Personally Dragonball is a yearly event that can't be missed, nothing like it, it's amazing.

Definately wanting to get to Suprapod. Another one on my list for this year.

As for Dragonball, I've a 1 year old and I doubt the wife will let me get away with it. I will have to see!

Ric, you need to get yourself on Dragonball, can do the drive down to Ashford with us other Yorkshire guys :)

Marc; was pleased to see you posting again. Was going to drop you a pm to ask you whether you ever got the Mustang and whether you were still pootling around in the Porsche.

You realise I am in a NA at the moment don't you? Keeping up with you might be a real challenge!!

As for Dragonball, I've a 1 year old and I doubt the wife will let me get away with it. I will have to see!

Don't know whether to say congrats or commiserations :D

Marc; was pleased to see you posting again. Was going to drop you a pm to ask you whether you ever got the Mustang and whether you were still pootling around in the Porsche.

You realise I am in a NA at the moment don't you? Keeping up with you might be a real challenge!!

Still got the Porsche, will put it up for sale this year though, never got round to get one of the new Mustangs, needed something more work friendly so got an E Class on lease, got given my fathers old '69 Mustang though(something that I will hold onto for life), and picked up a C6 Corvette.

There's loads of N/A's on Dragonball, nothing to be worried about :D