The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Camouflage appears again

Annabella

I'm not his biggest fan but don't see anything wrong with the ads, he's list both cars as spares or repairs so i don't see a problem

He's not priced them as spares and repairs :D plus he has been scouring the Facebook pages for any silver bumper, no doubt looking to tart it up on the cheap.

I might start offering free bargepoles to anyone who goes to view these cars.

The price is up to him, you can say the same about most of the car trade, i can't think of anywhere

that sells cars that don't try to tart them up on the cheap and hope a buyer doesn't notice

That goes for the main dealers too

Guest smyster27

Dnk

Try ringing him and asking about the car truthfully, see what lies he tells, I got stung by him as others have before me after researching, cant leave bad feedback on ebay due to selling as a classified add, believe me I tried and thought I had some cover buying through ebay. I make it my business to inform everyone what a liar he is, my fault for buying a car unseen due to distance and having a busted knee and just having the op, but asked all the right questions any warning lights, condition, what car run like, had he driven it as brother was going to travel down and drive back on trade plates, told me issue with the lights wiring could be bulbs so best not, but he had driven the car 300 miles. Spoke to previous owner who said seized brakes so trailered away, when I got it baked headlights falling to pieces, ABS light on needed new pump and relay, good condition interior was rotten with loads missing and dash all badly resprayed so shafted to the tune of £1500 at least. Asked all these questions which he lied on and did come across as trustworthy, Have left bad feedback on his facebook page but he has removed his customer reviews, when they come back will be posting again. I message everyone I can who shows interest in his cars, I have took it personally lol, just in case anyone googles about restlesskustoms and it pops up in a thread avoid him.

Buys all the parts cheap as he can on Facebook page then doubles them on ebay really hope his business goes tits up soon.

I actually got off lightly as the car hadn't been smashed after having it checked out and apart from the brakes mechanically was good just cost a fortune to buy the interior parts new headlights etc. Speaking to a few others they've bought cars that shouldn't be on the road.

Hope that helps someone a costly mistake on his overpriced cars

He's not priced them as spares and repairs :D plus he has been scouring the Facebook pages for any silver bumper, no doubt looking to tart it up on the cheap.

I might start offering free bargepoles to anyone who goes to view these cars.

Absolutely!

Guest smyster27

Dunk,

I asked at citizen advice and showed the messages what he promised about the car and the problems on the garage report. But again they said trading standards would need lots of complaints and for me to go down the legal route would have cost me more money. Not even sure how his business is registered just hope word of mouth on forums etc keep people away.

All his cars advertised now I keep looking never come MOT'd, got to be real shady.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.