The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Titanium Logo Keys

Noz

I'm sure a huge number of people have seen these being posted around FB. Been in development for a while by my friend.

These keys have been imported and import tax paid. We all know how annoying that can be.

These are functioning keys not a display only item.

Being the exclusive UK and Europe supplier, I have with me a selection of these keys ready for posting.

UK;

1x key £40

2 or more keys £37/pc

Europe;

Add £5 to your order for postage

Or

Add £9 for extra tracking insurance

Payment accepted with PayPal. Fee's additional 4% or I accept gift. Thanks

For more photos;

https://jamesnoz.com/titanium-keys/

The price is calculated on payment price, import duty and postage. Sorry guys. If I could send these items for less I would. You know everything I sell is always as low can I can make it.

I've sold lots already. Sorry I can't help.

Thank's for the positive comments guys. I'd love to take credit for development on this item but I'm just supplying the item for a fellow product inventor. Because of my innovation on other items I was approached. Always good to help the scene and supply nice items.

Noz are you actually able to grind them on your own?

The rhing is that I fancy that key but no one over here would be willing to grind a TI key... :(

I am unsure who can grind the key. I'm not a locksmith I'm afraid, I wouldn't allow anyone to grind a key who isn't in that trade dude.

Thank's for the positive comments guys. I'd love to take credit for development on this item but I'm just supplying the item for a fellow product inventor. Because of my innovation on other items I was approached. Always good to help the scene and supply nice items.

I am unsure who can grind the key. I'm not a locksmith I'm afraid, I wouldn't allow anyone to grind a key who isn't in that trade dude.

There is a 300ZX discussion on titanium keys. The read on it is any place can cut them that cuts keys, just don't tell them its titanium. Maybe that'd make them nervous. Best price on a cut was £1.

Not sure if you missed my questions from the first page Noz?

Hi mate. I'm unsure what grade titanium they are made from. But then, who knows what grade the steel is for our Toyota keys.

I've not had any issues so far or heard any issues from the supplier.

As a mechanical engineer, it is my opinion the difference in material to a titanium key would not hinder or wear the locks of our cars. The internals of locks are moving parts, the contact points to the key would not bend or become impaired to do a difference in hardness or toughness.

From being a trouble maker in my youth breaking and picking locks, that's my opinion. However I'm sure there will always be an instance wear something happens and gets blamed on a new key!

Didn't mean to ignore you mate sorry. Missed the comment

No problem :)

I thought the OE keys are made from brass... Obviously Brass is a "soft" metal and self lubricating in it's nature they won't damage the steel tumblers in the ignition barrel or door/boot locks. The OE key will wear down over time but that is the point, rather the key wear down rather than the tumblers.

Knowing Ti is an extremely strong metal, stronger if it is aero grade and stronger than steel. I wondered if these were sold more along the lines of a souvenir with the caveat?

I'm not so sure the key is designed to wear down. I'm pretty sure it's not brass. More a low carbon steel. Like a 304L. Brass in its nature is definitely not key worthy. There must be a difference in material though so the materials don't bind

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.