The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wings & Wheels DUNSFOLD AERODROME 26 & 27th August 2017

ben_harmer32

Just testing the water for this one, if enough interest i'll approach the organisers :)

I've had a look at this, I think this will be a great show for us to attend. A brilliant mix, Fast cars and Fast planes. At present, there are no Supra’s on display for this. It would really promote the club and let people see how good this club really is. Show them that we are enthusiastic about our "super" cars as people are about "classic" cars. Also let them see our fantastic club community spirit. We have some stunning examples of our cars let’s knock their socks off!

http://www.wingsandwheels.net/

5 Hour Airshow

2 Hour Motoring Show

Wheels Zone & Parade

Military Zone & Parade

Stunt Zone

Evening Entertainment

Kid's Zone

Fairground, Simulators, Meet the Pilots

80 Different Retail Outlets

I have attended this show a few times before and it has always been a great day out, and one you can take the whole family to. I think this would be great opportunity for us. Also for anyone that doesn't know this show takes place where they film TOP GEAR. So guys can we get some names down ASAP. I need to approach the organisers as quickly as possible so I can secure us a stand. C'mon lets show 'em that Supra’s are the "real" deal. Cut'n Paste your names on the list people.

I am hoping to arrange a stand for the Sunday (27th) but will confirm ASAP.

1. Ben_harmer32 + wife, son and daughter.