The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod 2017

Sukhy

Dwindling? Ive never known so many, its only the forum thats gotten quieter, facebook has taken alot away in the last few years, it has however taken most of the idiots away if nothing else

Good to see suprapod making a return hopefully get a few of the NE lads down for it

Being its a club event and the club is a hell of alot quiter is why I say dwindling, would it be good to open it out to the face ache page? , that could have all sorts of chaves turning up , just like when you advertise a house party and all hell brakes loose, still I dont mind as long as its not like a rwyb day where you line up for hours

What Facebook page as I only know the parts one ?

Being its a club event and the club is a hell of alot quiter is why I say dwindling, would it be good to open it out to the face ache page? , that could have all sorts of chaves turning up , just like when you advertise a house party and all hell brakes loose, still I dont mind as long as its not like a rwyb day where you line up for hours

What Facebook page as I only know the parts one ?

You just have to look how many went to the 20th anniversary meet a couple years back, I know in terms of threads and projects its alot quieter than it used to be, but for something like suprapod i think many old members that dont post alot these days like myself would certainly be interested in attending its been a while since a proper big club event

Theres quite a few, we have a local one for instance simply because its easier to notify everyone in the group and it actually shows who has seen it aswell,

Theres a few different big groups no idea on the exact names but if you search supra mkiv/4 then you will see all the different ones, im obviously not in them all but a couple, the owners club forum has a page on there too

I agree you dont want every little nob chav that owns one turning up but the day at pod has to be paid for at the end of the day

You just have to look how many went to the 20th anniversary meet a couple years back, I know in terms of threads and projects its alot quieter than it used to be, but for something like suprapod i think many old members that dont post alot these days like myself would certainly be interested in attending its been a while since a proper big club event

We do Wroxall every year, and have around 120 members in attendance. Have you not attended in previous years? Link to this years event: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337005-S-Club-Party-2017-mkivsupra-net-Summer-Meet-Saturday-8th-July-Wroxall-Abbey-Hotel

We do Wroxall every year, and have around 120 members in attendance. Have you not attended in previous years? Link to this years event: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337005-S-Club-Party-2017-mkivsupra-net-Summer-Meet-Saturday-8th-July-Wroxall-Abbey-Hotel

Na Ive never been mate, iirc its been very close to scottish car show the last few years, Ive attended that with the club instead, il maybe look into doing this instead though as something different this year :thumbs:

Well I really hope it happens loved suprapod good convoys to it great day playing hide and seek with wasps, and the odd bit of drag racing and drifting , but put it this way the last supra pod was back in 2012!!!

Cant believe its been 5 years goes so quick just like me down the stip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Bumping this thread as there's been next to no discussion on it.

Is this happening this year and if so, what date are we looking at?

You asked in this thread in January, and I told you the date at the time, see post #7 ;)

Tickets will be going on sale after the 'S Club Party' at Wroxall is out of the way.

You asked in this thread in January, and I told you the date at the time, see post #7 ;)

Tickets will be going on sale after the 'S Club Party' at Wroxall is out of the way.

Good to know. Thanks for confirming.

Just wanted to double check to book my holidays around this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...