The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CCW Classic 3pc Wheels

nasoup

Hi guys and girls. I have these CCW wheels for sale, they are custom 3 piece wheels (split rims). 2x335/30/18" and 2x295/35/18", the outer rim is painted in black gloss and the centres are graphite grey, these are in great condition with no damage apart from a small dent in one of the rear wheels centre aluminium hub badge and a small dink on the edge of one of the wheel bolt holes in the other rear wheel (damage is shown in the pics).

These are custom made to order wheels that came from the US, the PCD of the bolt holes will fit the Supra perfectly.

They each come with Pirelli PZero tyres which are like new, these wheels have only done a handful of miles from new.

Rear wheels have a positive offset of 28.65mm and front wheels have a positive offset of 30.4mm, the width of the front rim outside to outside is 12.25" and the rear is 14.15" I have all the dimensions of the wheels if anyone needs to know them

If you have any questions please ask away!

£1550 no offers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like f snapped your hand of with these if these were up a few months back. Ended up buying them new from CCW

Massive saving for someone inc tyres...Bargain price !

Though I cant see the rears fitting under stock (cut) arches

Agreed, these are such a bargain for someone. My order from CCW was way more than this without tyres!

If I had the spare dollar, I would buy these. GLWS :thumbs:

Do they fit over big breaks? I.e... k sport 6 pots?

I'll assume the arches need to be rolled or extended?

Yes they do fit over big breaks, the car that they came off of actually had the k sport 6pots on. I would say that you'd definitely need rolled arches and probably need extended arches too.

Yes they do fit over big breaks, the car that they came off of actually had the k sport 6pots on. I would say that you'd definitely need rolled arches and probably need extended arches too.

I have LM20's 11.5 j with a 315 tyre with cut arches and that's close

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.