The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Headlight Refurb Service

Noz

Full headlight refurb for either Facelift or PreFacelift headlights

This includes;

- Three stage machine polish on both lenses

- Full seal removal on both headlight insert and from the lens, then complete seal replacement with new high quality sealant! Not just reheating old sealant or using tape (as some people do)

- Paint inserts (typically matt black, request for different), this includes sanding and corrosion removal

- Paint outer casing of headlight unit

- Re-attach any rubber surround which has aged or begun to de-tach from the light

- If requested, various stage photos of the refurb

- Sealant around top headlight plug to reduce fogging up / moister (can be easily removed if needed), preventitive measure

- Reflector units polish / clean

What I can not include with this service;

- Removing ALL deep scratches and marks

- Provide the light with missing or lost connectors or screws

- Rubber seals which are not provided with the light

This is a service on your current lights, therefore you will need to send them to me and I will return them in the same packaging. If the lights are your ONLY set then I will only accept them when I can ensure a rapid turn around so you can have them back ASAP. Usually turn around is 1 week.

I provide you with what I think is the best refurb service the scene has to offer.

Headlight Ring installation will be a separate service. Please let me know if you want this.

https://youtu.be/5ml00zyc7f0

The current halo lights are going to be COB. Its easier and therefore cheaper.

I use heat resistance silicone when sealing the lights.

I refurb glass headlights whatever version yes.

I'm looking into re chroming inserts for an oem look but haven't finalised the price for that yet. So any chrome inserts would have to be painted black at this moment in time.

I've not had any issues with fogging up ares of yet. It's hard to offer a guarantee without offering a smoke test to ensure leak paths are sealed and vent paths are clear.

I spend a lot of time getting the lights to the best as new condition I can dude, adding extra seals around plug areas.

Will put up halo prices when I have the materials

Please do this for facelift headlamps!! PLEEEASE!!

Refurb is offered on facelift lights too, just haven't finishing developing the stainless rings.

I want mine done please car is getting a refurb, if I supply u with the halos can u fit as well. If so when can I send the lights please

Yes mate, no problem. Will send you a PM now.

Various jobs coming in, just sold my last set of headlight rings.

Waiting for the next batch to come in. Tooling for main ring is half way completed.

Here's a few photos of what I've been upto lately on the headlights. One insert needed a full sanding to remove the chrome. An insert was sold to me (knowingly) BURNT from the oven, sanded it out now but OMG not great. I'm LOVING my new methods on polishing the lenses, taking me ages to clean up the custom made (by myself) pre-facelift lenses to clear lens (de-lined);

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, i need mine doing asap as car is in the bodyshop and would require the rings too. Do i need to pm you detais? Thanks

Got your PM. Will call you now dude

Can you replace the outer black rubber on the back top bit of the headlight cluster? Mine has been torn in half by a previous owner. I'd also be interested in having a bi-xenon projector installed at the same time (I'd supply the bits for this).

I don't have rubber in stock. However I may be able to repair it. Send me photos please; [email protected]

What bi-beam projector do you want installed

sorry these question, but is possible transforme rhd headlight to lhd headlight ?

Yes, I can do this.

• 2 years later...

I'm able to do refurbs. But I'm not fitting any rings at the moment.

Full strip down. Clean. Strip paint on inserts. Paint casings Matt black. Polish lenses. Return postage. Insured.

Same price. 200.

I'm able to do refurbs. But I'm not fitting any rings at the moment.

Full strip down. Clean. Strip paint on inserts. Paint casings Matt black. Polish lenses. Return postage. Insured.

Same price. 200.

Noz, would you be able to fit the rings if i send them to you with the headlight (they were purchased from you)

Noz, would you be able to fit the rings if i send them to you with the headlight (they were purchased from you)

I wonder how many others bought rings and never fitted them. Madness.

Yeah I can fit rings. Charge 15 for that. As it is indeed extra time to get right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.