The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Demon Tweeks Meet 08Apr17

Spunkmeyer

UPDATE - DATE SET 08APR17

UPDATE - Itinerary and tom tom files (go to post 67)

Demon Tweeks are south of Chester in Wrexham. Think Pancake run (we did a couple of yrs back) include some countryside routes and stops etc. full day / half day / lunch only for a few hrs.

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/superstore

Those attending Demon Tweeks :flame: 08Apr17

[emoji106] Spunkmeyer & Wizzbang

[emoji106] Ian Ian & Jack Jack

[emoji106] Radio Ray

[emoji106] Boostman

[emoji107] Mr Bean

[emoji106] Marty

[emoji106] Bebby

[emoji106] Brassbones

[emoji106] T2 MSW

[emoji106] Picoto

[emoji106] Pete

[emoji106] BoGIE

[emoji106] Phil (350Z)

[emoji106] Bignum

[emoji106] AC93

[emoji106] Sheefa

[emoji106] Johnny G

[emoji106] Mark C

[emoji106] TrickTT

Those confirmed as unable to attend

☠️ Bluecoupe46

☠️ Carbon Bullet

☠️ Gordy

Those initially interested but haven't confirmed they can do the 08Apr17

Aaron4Mk4

Ritchie_K83

Shawn Preece

Cheri

Josh42

Berg

Edited by Spunkmeyer
Added a link to post 67 - Aren't Hyperlinks brilliant!? (see edit history)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Evenin All.

I'm heading down to the WRC Saturday and popping into Demon Tweeks for some track day stuff. Whilst perusing their colourful website, I noted they are happy to hold Car Club meets there and I've rung them up just now to have a quick chat about it. They seem very relaxed and can arrange food vendors on site (possibly not needed for our motley crew but you never know). They are south of Chester in Wrexham (and they close 5.30pm) so I expect this to be a weekend day meet

Anyone interested? Think Pancake run (we did a couple of yrs back) include some countryside routes and stops etc. full day / half day / lunch only for a few hrs. I'm happy to organize something for next yr (assuming enough interest)

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/superstore

Pop your name down if you'd like the idea of this in principle and we cant sort dates next year

Demon Tweeks :flame:

1 Christian and Karen (Spunkmeyer & Wizzbang)

2 Ian and Jackie ( Ian Ian & Jac Jac )

Always up for a Pancake run with a difference :D

Cheers

-Ian-

I've done a few meets there and it's good because the bloke who deals with the car club meets is more than happy to smack a massive discount on anything you buy while your there, and if you don't have the funds or need to buy anything he's more than happy for you to ring him at a later date and he will add a discount,

He also normally does awards for best car, distance travelled and all that so you can win some free stuff.

Count me in I'm up for this as I'm 20 minutes down the road

• 2 weeks later...
Christian, bearing in mind I'm a newbie to all this, what does it involve? Like a meet up point and convoy drive thing?

Paul W

So Pancake run would be an early meet and planned stops from dawn to dusk with a hundred miles of spirited driving (at warp speed, Vauxhall corsa speed and then Ray's speed) so you pick you comfort zone so to speak.

I would plan something similar for DT meet but shortened distances as we have the Midland Group joining us so they have some distance to travel already. Meet Drive Stop Kick some tyres, Drive Stop Eat Drive Home

Yeah am in,

Had a little chat on FB with a few people in the north west area, I was going to start a thread like this but you beat me to it

Let me know what names you get from Facebook here so I can keep an eye on numbers. The larger the group the bigger the carrot for DT. Cheers