The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gauging interest Top secret front bumper 040 white

Dim Sum

Item:- Top secret front bumper 040 white

Price:- £170.00

Postage:- I would rather not but you can arrange your own courier, I will package it with bubble wrap and cardboard

Or

Collection From:- Essex

A few hairline fractures, and one stone chip.

Would prefer collection

Pictures:-

Will upload more photos tomorrow

Best looking aftermarket bumper for the Supra :cool:

Thanks, I decided to go for another look.

was originally after another do luck bumper. But do love the look of these as well and its in the right colour. Would be interested in seeing some more pics when you get round to it.

Is it good fitment and quality? do you know who made it?

Yes the fitment is good and quality is good. Very strudy bumper. I don't know who made it but I brought this off Listy a few years back

I will try and get some pictures tomorrow :)

want to sale the hood ;) Glws top secret bumper is one of the good looking aftermarket bumpers :)

That is a old picture from last year, its the only picture I have on this computer lol. The top secret bonnet was sold last year on this forum :)

Not far then. Would it be possible to collect on Sunday?

The title says Gauging interest Top secret front bumper 040 white ;)

Currently on the Supra while waiting for replacement.

But if you are interested I could hold it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

was originally after another do luck bumper. But do love the look of these as well and its in the right colour. Would be interested in seeing some more pics when you get round to it.

Is it good fitment and quality? do you know who made it?

Photobucket is playing up so I cant upload at the moment but I have taken more pictures

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.