The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2010 Red R35 GTR Black Edition (stage 4.25)

grahamc

After more than 5 years of owning this utterly brilliant car, it needs to be sold. I bought the car new (from Middlehurst) in August 2011. So its a 2010 model but on an 11 plate. It has been well looked after by Sly from day 1 and is still serviced by him at least twice a year. The car has been detailed at least once a year and will go in for a detail prior to sale ready for the new owner.

Nissan R35 GTR Black Edition

Red

Under 45k miles (will go up as its being used) - will be around 53k once I am back in July

654bhp

MOT was done in August - new one can be done

Engine

-Litchfield intakes

-Whifbitz silenced ypipe

-Milltek downpipes

-ASNU injectors

-Forge headertank

-Stainless steel undertray bolts

-ECUTek V5 Litchfield map

-ECUTek Nismo gearbox map

-ECUTek cable

-Powder coated manifold, with engine cover removed

-Pop-up cancellors

Transmission

-Litchfield bellhousing fix

-Forge transmission cooler

Handling

-20" Projex wheels

-Toyo R888R staggered setup

-Eibach anti-rollbars

-MY12 suspension

Brakes

-DBA discs (Alcons have now been fitted)

-Pagid RS29 pads (new fronts are about to go on)

-Braided lines

-Uprated brake fluid

-New rear brake clips - rattle fix

-Custom brake cooling ducts (ducted air from the front to the middle back of the discs - cannot get beyond orange on AP temp paint)

Exterior

-Big-mouth front satin black wrap (done in July this year)

-Ducktail bootlid - colour coded

-Satin black wrapped front splitter (done in July this year)

-Satin blackwrapped bonnet vents (done in July this year)

-Satin blackwrapped mirrors (done in July this year)

-Satin blackwrapped side skirts (done in July this year)

-Satin blackwrapped rear splitter (done in July this year)

-Calipers painted black (fronts are about to be re-done)

-Exhaust tips painted black

-Top Secret auto folding mirror kit

-4 rear light kit

-Custom hidden mounting for BenSopra style rear spoiler

Interior

-Carbon dipped gear surround

-Carbon dipped centre console

-Carbon dipped vents

-Carbon dipped door trim

-Carbon dipped paddles

-Larger shift paddles

-Trimmed steering wheel

-BlackVue HD (front and passanger facing)

-Front and rear facing parking cameras

-Audio Vision front door speakers

-Custom sub box (JL 8", Vibe AMP)

-SatNav has been upgraded to 2012

-Tracker (aftermarket one)

-Luxury mats

The car has been a pleasure to own, with very few issues. I have had an issue with the battery not holding charge (battery was replaced), steering lock recall by Nissan, headlamp condensation (Nissan replaced) and an o2 sensor issue (both replaced).

Excluding stock and Miskin, I believe this is one of the quietest exhaust systems going, I have been tested at 90db static at Thruxton, Castle Combe and Goodwood. However driveby at Goodwood got all the way up to 104db

The car has been used as it should be on road trips, events, track, etc and most will probably the know the car. Here is the thread of the life of the car so far:-

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/164758-my-gtr-red-my10.html

Photos of the car over time:-

Nissan GTR by Graham ... | Photobucket

Price is:-

£44500

The car is currently at Kaizer Motors having some work carried out (front brakes, front tyres, front calipers being repainted). After this it will be located in London (E1), covered and underground ;) indoor cover will be included

No its not the actual plate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have let this disappear as I wasn't ready to sell the car, but as of the middle of July the car will be available and ready to go :( It will be a sad day to see this go, as I have owned the car for nearly 6 years from brand new and had an awesome 50k miles in it, but as some of you may know, I made some big changes in my life over the last 12 months. The next big change is moving out of the work I do completely and going travelling :D I will be starting in Japan (with no real plans to come back to the UK in the near future) and of course will be sending some cars (and parts if people want stuff) back, but in the meantime this needs to be sold.

It is a brilliant example of a GTR, for the spec and setup is just about perfect! Not much has changed in the details above, mileage will be around 53k once I am back from Romania and spec of the car remains the same (the R888Rs and alcons are obviously on the car as well Pagid RS29s).

The car goes in for a service next week Tuesday, then I go to Romania as the final drive in the car on 1 July for 10 days and once back the car will go in for a full detail with Christian - then she is ready to go!

Good luck on your travels.. dibs on a TT6 if you find a nice one over there! :lol:

Thanks

Is the 240z back together or is it being sold as a project

The shell has been painted.... the project will be finished before sale

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.