The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pre-Facelift Headlight Rings - Stainless Steel x4

Noz

So, taken me a while and I've thrown up some preview photos from the old thread here, which I started over 4 years ago.

I have done my best to provide a product that suits nearly perfect for the price. The dipped beam needs careful positioning, as it's difficult to get flush without deforming the ring shape due to the inserts lower section. Please watch the installation video on my website if you purchase these for tips. As you can see though, when installed you are unable to see this.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/15045381_10153869450721227_1717785858_o.jpg?oh=49a65f49c587ffcd3a2cad96c0566409&oe=58279443

attachment.php?attachmentid=215337&d=1477240785

I've just sold this set of lights, and will be making another 2-3 sets to sell. I am not offering a headlight refurb service on the forum.

These rings are stainless steel formed rings. Supplied in two variants, brushed and polished.

https://jamesnoz.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/20161016_16362

This is the first of many product's I am designing in an effort to take my bespoke product design more seriously. Dropping the cheaper low cost items and working on the more high end items.

Each set is provided with fitting instructions, though details on installation can be found on my website here with photos and videos.

Facelift rings are in development, and will be on sale as soon as I've finished perfecting them. None of the rings cross match the inserts.

I will potentially be offering a Pre-Facelift main beam ring, depending on how I get on with the current development of the Facelift rings.

All items are sent recorded.

Thanks

Noz

I thought someone offered a refurb service on the forum?

Otherwise I'd do the install for people.

He no longer does it, so I'm sure you're not stepping on anyone's toes if you start offering a refurbishing service along with fitting, check with a mod mate :)

Noz I would like a price for refurbishing my UK lights, they are already sprayed black inside but I would like a refresh in black again, and have the polished rings fitted please.

Noz I would like a price for refurbishing my UK lights, they are already sprayed black inside but I would like a refresh in black again, and have the polished rings fitted please.

How is it I've never seen your lights properly :/

How are the UK's at night being painted black?

I hated the original facelift at night, so went back to UK's.

How is it I've never seen your lights properly :/

Because you are always looking into my eyes? :D

How are the UK's at night being painted black?

I hated the original facelift at night, so went back to UK's.

I've never noticed a downside, they are fitted with HID dipped and fogs (I run the fogs night and day) I will be adding HID to main beam eventually, it's on the list lol

Also just to clarify the main beam is still silver/chrome, and not painted black.

Yeah agree guys think most are waiting for the main beam ring or the facelift. Next product I'll be working EVERYTHING out before I publish any selling data.

I will do a refurb for £100. Plus rings of your choice (£45/60) and you cover postage.

Yeah agree guys think most are waiting for the main beam ring or the facelift. Next product I'll be working EVERYTHING out before I publish any selling data.

I will do a refurb for £100. Plus rings of your choice (£45/60) and you cover postage.

I will be intrested in light refurb over winter while supra off road, as mine are quite tired looking and could do with refresh and set of rings

• 3 weeks later...

Those look awesome, I was waiting as I wanted them with the main beam as well but thinking now I may just buy a set (on payday) and I can always re-split them to add the main ring afterwards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Main ring tooling and sample made.

Will be finishing touches this week. Hopefully have full 3 ring sets for sale very soon, and facelift to follow.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/15271996_1837315769821497_688948469595377899_o.jpg

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/15235658_1837315766488164_2196344367996043108_o.jpg

It's perfected mate. Just need to pump out some production sets, get it polished and throw a set in some headlights for some snaps.

Pre-Facelift ring is nearly finished.

Just Facelift to sort now and that should be fairly straight forward I'm hoping

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.