The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM 17 Alloys & Decent Aftermarket Makes.

Pudsey

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Just wondering if anyone has anything decent hidden away.

Only looking for OEM 17's Staggered fitment with centre caps, or preferably 18's aftermarket.

They need to be good to excellent condition, and be ready to go straight on with no issues.

Cheers ;)

Yes I do [emoji57]

Newly refurbed 17s OEM staggered fitment. No rubber still in wrappers. Undecided whether I'm going to use them as winters or not. Seems a shame

Cheers buddy, pm'd regarding more info etc. ;)

Obviously, keep them coming all, if anyone has anything special lurking in the garage or willing to part with. :D

Stock 17's in not very good condition with no centre caps - Refurb is essential as they have corrosion

Lexus 18's which need a refurb, no centre caps.

All have tyre's and mostly legal depth, but not safe to use on the road due to age/cracking

Open to offers in case they're of use to you

Stock 17's in not very good condition with no centre caps - Refurb is essential as they have corrosion

All have tyre's and mostly legal depth, but not safe to use on the road due to age/cracking

Thank you for letting me know what you have available.

Although I would really prefer wheels in good to excellent condition, which can go straight on.

I am sure someone will be very interested though, as these wheels are becoming hard to source.

Thanks ;)

Pm me on a price for 17" oem alloys .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.