The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nod's Project Eric

Nodalmighty

Name Change. The Supra is now called Skippy as my wife thinks it's a skip. However, the skip now runs on Link Management as an 2J NA. I had to cobble a king lead together as I'm running a Delco 595 coil off the LS as it is internally amplified and I through the igniter and coil away :). I'm also one side skirt away from putting it back to stock body (I even found the hockey sticks were still present which was a bonus). So just a front splitter, Speedwells original lowpro rear spoiler and the OEM tail gate spoiler. I've decided against the LS V8 going in this as I feel it will devalue the car as prices seem to be creeping ever upward. Besides which I've decided to get a Tesla S.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...
The truth is i have ended up with an unfinished NA-T. It was on track until I had Leukaemia for the second time with added pneumonia and shingles. By the time i recovered from all this, corvid came along and spoiled the party. Never mind.

Hope you're doing better now :)

- - - Updated - - -

On the plus side, the car has been increasing in value while sat there, so its not all bad.