The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Applecross 2017

gordy.r

I'm fairly excited about this year, we are kinda learning the roads after a few runs, and the numbers allow for plenty of chat and driving dynamics.

One thing we'll be focusing on this year is footage, so arm your Go-Pro's and we'll see if we can't get this edited into a sleek production.

One thing I've gotta say is that Gordy has been instrumental in this years organisation and has pretty much had this buttoned up and locked down for a while now.

Respect :salute::salute::salute:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long now guys and gals!

0809 at Intu Braehead on Friday morning! There will be a fuel stop if anyone requires it but if you're all topped up the night before that would be even better!

Remember your cameras, midge nets and banter!

See you all soon! :)

For those of you bringing your other halves, please remember to bring them also :D.

On previous trips I've always found it handy to bring some spare tools and an umbrella, also remember your sunglasses as the weathers going to be awesome......the umbrella is just a precaution ;).

I've got a spare tom tom should anyone require it, but we always stay in either a large convoy or small packs so you shouldn't need it :thumbs:.