The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MEET: Monday 17th October 19.00 - Shepshed (JCN 23 M1)

Action Jackson

Hi guys,

So I have no idea where everyone is from in the midlands, so I just picked somewhere that I know does good food and is close to me!

If people think there is a better suited place then please do speak up, I am new to all of this :D

My suggested restaurant is "Out Of India" which used to be my local curry house when I lived in Shepshed. It is just off of the M1 so it is well connected if you can hit the M1 easily. I know that from Leics it is only 30 minutes and Notts, Derby or the edge of Brum is more like 40 minutes (traffic dependant of course).

I will book us a table once I have numbers for 7 o clock so people have plenty of time to get away from work and make the trip down.

Does this sound OK to everyone? Please do drop a post in here saying if you're coming so I can make the appropriate booking.

I'd struggle with any day weekday evening apart from Wednesday I'm afraid.

Trying to think of ideas in terms of location which is better for everyone but I'm struggling at the moment.

How about somewhere nice and quiet in Birmingham where there are no speed bumps etc? I'm more Wolverhampton way but don't mind travelling a bit.

I'd struggle with any day weekday evening apart from Wednesday I'm afraid.

Trying to think of ideas in terms of location which is better for everyone but I'm struggling at the moment.

How about somewhere nice and quiet in Birmingham where there are no speed bumps etc? I'm more Wolverhampton way but don't mind travelling a bit.

Sure - im the same happy to travel up to an hr from where I live its no biggie for me.

I have never seen any of these talked about! Would love to come if I had details :)

I think people have started to post again now so i should be able to make December at least.

You have, Shawn told you about where we all meet up, and also invited you along http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337179-Midlands-East-midlandsmeet-up-Birmingham-Nottingham-Leicester&p=4174821&viewfull=1#post4174821. It was a good turn out, 10 or more in total.

We all meet up the 1st Wednesday of every month, 7pm, Lutley Oak in Halesowen http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/pub/lutley-oak-halesowen/m5150/

I have never seen any of these talked about! Would love to come if I had details :)

I think people have started to post again now so i should be able to make December at least.

You have, Shawn told you about where we all meet up, and also invited you along http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337179-Midlands-East-midlandsmeet-up-Birmingham-Nottingham-Leicester&p=4174821&viewfull=1#post4174821. It was a good turn out, 10 or more in total.

We all meet up the 1st Wednesday of every month, 7pm, Lutley Oak in Halesowen http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/pub/lutley-oak-halesowen/m5150/

Yep as mentioned in the previous thread your welcome to come along :) just let us know if you do so we know to look out for you :thumbs: