The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands / East midlandsmeet up? Birmingham/Nottingham/Leicester

Action Jackson

I have noticed that since I joined this forum there doesn't seem to be a regular meet up for the Supra club in the Midlands (or at least not one that I know of).

So I was wondering if people would be interested in a get together just to sit, chat and stare at each others cars? (coming from the guy without a Supra :D )

I was thinking just an evening pub/dinner meet up but the opportunities are endless of course, happy to go karting or bowling or similar if people would rather do an activity?

If none of you lot want to go im just going to sit outside walkerstrider's house and stare at his car. My own little Supra meet on my own with a thermos flask :p

OK Lets throw some dates out then since theres a few of us in already:

Monday 17th Oct evening

Thursday 20th Oct evening

Either of these good for people?

Im thinking just a pub outing is a bit pointless for a car meet, so do people want to go out for a meal or do an activity?

EDIT: Evenings as most of us work!

Edited by Action Jackson (see edit history)

Ditto. I'm probably away that week on holiday but up for future meets. There is a pub meet which a few members (TrickTT, Littlenum, ShawnPreece) do attend on the first Wednesday of everything month at the Lutley Oak Flaming Grill in Halesowen but I think it's tailed off.

As Sheefa mentioned above we do meet once a month (first wednesday of the month so will be this wednesday) but you'd be lucky to see a supra as we all go in our dailys :rlol: its more about the members than the cars really but you'd be more than welcome to pop along :)

In response to the initial thread question of a car meet though id be interested depending on dates etc :)

As Sheefa mentioned above we do meet once a month (first wednesday of the month so will be this wednesday) but you'd be lucky to see a supra as we all go in our dailys :rlol: its more about the members than the cars really but you'd be more than welcome to pop along :)

In response to the initial thread question of a car meet though id be interested depending on dates etc :)

I'll be there Wednesday :)

A few of us are going, I'll be helping out on the stand on Saturday, while others will be popping up for the day and we usually all get together for a meal on the Saturday night :)

Didn't know the club were going this year. Not seen it mentioned in the events section

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

Didn't know the club were going this year. Not seen it mentioned in the events section

Ian Ian and his partner Jackie have taken over running it this year, and everything is sorted and ready to go. I guess they will be putting a thread up shortly :)