The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PS4 500GB Black with Unchartered Game - UNOPENED BNIB

Spunkmeyer

Bought a new PS4 500GB Black (CUH 1200 Chassis) with Unchartered 4, one controller. For various reasons I haven't even opened it yet. I have the receipt of purchase but only useful in the event its broken out of the box and I need to take it back (but is proof of a legit shop purchase).

Looking to fund Track Car stuff so a change of plans means I'm up for selling if anyone wants it.

Collection only so it can be seen to be fully BNIB Wrapped up - and can be powered up at my house. I'm not offering any refunds from this being posted and someone saying it doesn't power up, none of that thanks.

Fixed price for a short time otherwise I'll open it up and crack on with Unchartered 4 and probably buy Assesto Corsa to go with it.

£250 Cash collected.

No offers thanks, the receipt is for £270 so im being upfront as to what it cost, a good price compared to various shop sellers (ebay well.. that's up to you),

Thanks for reading

Located Macclesfield

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.