The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking Track Car.

pedrosixfour

Just a few basics, before we start.

Nothing is sold or ownership implied until money is exchanged.

Please ensure that PayPal charges are covered.

Prices do not include shipping

A reasonable offer is NOT half of the listed price.

Low-ballers will get a reply, but don't blame me if it offends your delicate sensibilities.

Rust-free and damage-free 1995 MKIV SZ-R Manual Shell, some modifications done to go racing.SOLD

Engine & Lubrication

1JZ-GTE, stock except for 440cc injectors. Mileage unknown, but starts instantly and pulls well. ICV could probably do with looking at. £500 SOLD

BC 264 stage 2 camshafts, BNIB £500 SOLD

Works Engineering adjustable cam gears, BNIB £100 SOLD

Setrab 23 row engine oil cooler, c/w oil filter sandwich plate with thermostat and supply/return lines. £150 SOLD

Accusump kit £170 SOLD

Turbocharger & Induction

TRD Panel Air Filter in NA Housing, one clip broken but repaired with pin and strap. £50 SOLD

Custom intake & intercooler pipework to allow use of NA filter housing with a 1JZ or 2JZ TT engine £50

Miami GT SMIC, excellent condition c/w stock ducting £200 SOLD

Fuel, Tuning & ECU

TT Ignitor - £60 SOLD

TT Accelerator Cable - Used -£40 SOLD

A'pexi Neo AFC £80 SOLD

Greddy Boost Controller & solenoid £80 SOLD

Chris Wilson FCD £50 SOLD

HKS FCD £30 SOLD

Aeromotive 340l/h fuel pump £50 SOLD

40L Aluminium fuel cell, c/w internal foam, fuel level sender, 1L swirl pot, two filters, two pumps, braided fuel lines, assortment of pipe ends/fittings and clamps £500 SOLD

Exhaust

Australian-made Y pipe from turbos/ 1st De-cat £200 SOLD

Chris Wilson 2nd decat pipe £80 SOLD

Side exit exhaust from SteveL's track car, c/w mid-pipe £100 SOLD

Drivetrain

Six puk clutch

Lightweight flywheel

R154 5 speed gearbox from JZX90 Chaser, direct fit to Supra

Shortened driveshaft

All of the above available as a kit, along with Marlin Crawler uprated thrust washer, all lines, cylinders, mounts and clutch pedal. £2700 SOLD

Cusco 1.5 way plate LSD with 4.237 FGR c/w Superpro front diff mount inserts £1000 (3 hours on the LSD unit) SOLD

Suspension, Wheels, Tyres & Brakes

Titan Motorsport Front & rear anti-roll bars £250 SOLD

Power steering cooler, c/w lines £50 SOLD

TT Power steering fluid reservoir, including supply pipe. - £50 SOLD

OFF CAR Height adjustable Chris Wilson custom valved "fast road" Bilstein dampers & matched springs. £600 SOLD

Carbing solid front strut brace with BMC stopper £200 SOLD

Front upper wishbones, complete with Superpro polyurethane inner bushes. £30 each SOLD

Superpro extra caster and camber kit for front lower wishbones - Brand new bushes - £120 SOLD

Superpro rear subframe bush kit - Brand new - REDUCED TO 120

Superpro Supra steering rack bush kit - Brand new - £30 SOLD

Front subframe, alloy section - £50 STEEL SECTION SOLD

Rear subframe, has second diff mount recently fitted - £100 SOLD

DBA 4000 series brake discs as new £200 SOLD

UK spec brake calipers, c/w braided lines £550 SOLD

17" Volk Challenge F-Zero alloy wheels 10" +44 Rears, 9" +38 Fronts £250 SOLD

17" Volk Challenge F-Zero alloy wheels 9" +44 Rears, 8" +36 Fronts £200 SOLD

17" Work Emotion Cr Kai alloy wheels 9" +42, pair only £200 SOLD

18" Ultralite GT2 alloy wheels, 9.5" +35 Rears, 8.5" +30 Fronts, c/w Federal 595RS/R track rubber 255/35 & 285/30 one front tyre a bit shook, rest are good £600

18" WedsSport SA67-R alloy wheels, 10" +35, two pairs (ie 4 wheels same spec) almost perfect, small scuff on one wheel lip £850 SOLD

Four Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Tyres, new, never even fitted, 285-30-18. Tyres are a couple of years old at this, stage but always stored in a warm dry loft. Price drop to £500

BNIB Tyresure TPMS kit £160

H&R 15mm hubcentric spacers with longer studs £60 SOLD

Interior

Manual pre-facelift dash clocks, modified to work with a 1JZ engine (resistor bridged) but easily reverted to work with a 2JZ £60 SOLD

Sparco EVO3 fixed bucket seats & side mounts (x2) £400 SOLD

Sparco 3" 4 point harnesses (x2) £100 SOLD

Sparco suede steering wheel on extended boss £60 SOLD

HKS engine oil temp gauge

HKS engine oil pressure gauge

HKS water temperature gauge

HKS fuel pressure gauge

HKS Turbo Boost Pressure Gauge

The above gauges are complete with working senders & should really sell as a kit. - £250 SOLD

Exterior

MVP polyurethane front lip £100 SOLD

BNIB Heated windscreen £250 SOLD

BNIB 5 Polycarbonate window kit from P4P, c/w edge stiffeners, slider kits & scoops, quarter windows and rear window with three pre-drilled hooded vents £750 SOLD

I'd have some presentable pieces of stock parts and trim. The underpinnings of the car and the chassis itself are as clean as a two or three year old car, no rust, and I've yet to come a cross a seized bolt, nut or adjuster of any sort. Some body panels and parts are in good condition and could be reused.

I'd need to sort out what else is available and update the thread accordingly.

Most parts already fitted have only done a matter of hours/couple of hundred miles over the last number of years, some even less and were fitted brand new last year.

Thanks,

Damien.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Damien

I'm interested in the DBA 4000 series brake discs. Can you get me a photo or a link please? Assume straight swap for UK discs?

Also the Carbing strut brace and stopper. Photos awaited please.

Cash waiting.

Cheers

Greg

Hi Greg.

The DBA discs are indeed stock replacements.

Taken on the day of fitting

attachment.php?attachmentid=214360&d=1472933825

attachment.php?attachmentid=214361&d=1472933846

There is obviously some surface rust present now but absolutely no lip has formed due to the few times I've been out on track and all discs are free of cracks or warping as they were always allowed to cool over a lap prior to being stationary.

The front brace. It is designed for the NA engine but will fit a TT with no alterations or problems. A brace for a TT will not fit the NA however

attachment.php?attachmentid=214362&d=1472934002

Suspension arms

Steering wheel

Sparco Harnesses

Pics of these please :).

/QUOTE]

You'll have to wait for the pics of the suspension arms mate, they're still on the car and I didn't bother taking pics during the rebush.

That job was torture enough without stopping every five minutes to pick up a camera.:)

I'll see if I have any shots saved of the wheel, failing that I'll post a link to the same and get some snaps of it possibly tomorrow, definitely Monday, same with the harnesses.

Someone this side of the pond did express genuine interest in the wheel along with the fuel cell and even popped over to take a few measurements from the tank to check his boot for space.

I'm interested in the power steering cooler; do you have any pics?

Not of the cooler unobscured by the front bumper mate, no. I only took a few snaps during the duct building phase. There is certainly a thread knocking about somewhere but is probably of little use to you

I'll get you some within a day or two

Pics and condition of the MVP polyurethane front lip please pal.

You could have a look at a few snaps in my garage mate, there'd be several more in the track car thread in chat.

It's unpainted, still with its ears, bolted to the bumper as the original lip would be and a small bead of sealer at the joint to keep grit out.

It has never had an impact and I don't recall seeing anything in the line of cosmetic damage either lately