The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WedsSport SA-67R

pedrosixfour

Four wheels, all the same spec.

18" x 10" (ET+35)

PCD - 5 x 114.3mm

Pictures are of the wheel with the only marks to be seen on them, unbelievably clean for used wheels.

£850 - no offers. These cost me a good deal more than that in January, and they haven't moved from their boxes since!

Can collect from Daingean, Offaly or Portarlington, Laois if you're based in Ireland & you so wish. Collection by a courier can be catered for but must be organised by buyer.

Cash, Paypal or bank transfer are all welcome!

attachment.php?attachmentid=214161&d=1472222031

attachment.php?attachmentid=214162&d=1472222057

attachment.php?attachmentid=214163&d=1472222088

attachment.php?attachmentid=214164&d=1472222109

attachment.php?attachmentid=214165&d=1472222133

attachment.php?attachmentid=214166&d=1472222161

112.JPG

114.jpg

115.jpg

They produce a lovely "Tibetan Monastery" gong sound if you hold one at the centre bore and strike the barrel with a knuckle.

Just sayin'

- - - Updated - - -

Top quality light weight wheels. I have the SA-70's.

I've seen a video of the strength testing they carry out on these and it's impressive.

Very cheap

Glws.

Ta.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have limited experience but working on mine wig rolled arches rears would probably fit but fronts would be close I'd think.

But I could be wrong

Depends on tyre type and tyre size as well though.

Cheers buddy, really appreciated.

I did ponder these previously, but ruled them out as I didn't think they would fit from a gut feeling.

Nice looking wheels.

This may well be a very stupid question.

In this size and offset, do they fit a stock body car without making body contact?

Or would arch modifications be required?

Cheers ;)

I have limited experience but working on mine wig rolled arches rears would probably fit but fronts would be close I'd think.

But I could be wrong

Depends on tyre type and tyre size as well though.

Cheers buddy, really appreciated.

I did ponder these previously, but ruled them out as I didn't think they would fit from a gut feeling.

Nice looking wheels.

Sorry lads, only catching up on this now.

Yeah, the fronts would certainly need some work in order to clear the arches.

I wasn't sure how much, so I just bought an arch flaring tool. :D

Another thing to consider is the geometry of the front end. I had extra caster and camber dialled into the front end which was afforded to me by the use of aftermarket polyurethane bushes specifically designed to increase the caster and camber available from the stock lower wishbones.

I have a complete kit of these, with brand new bushes, available to buy.

I'm running 9.5" rears on ET38 with 255/35's and thats close but arches aren't rolled or anything.

They probably would go. Get them for sale on a few evo pages

Thanks mate, I'll take a look, I know I'm a member of MLR, for their track days in Mondello, but I doubt I've the use of the sales section.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Chris. In all the time I've had the wheels sitting there I never once thought to put them on the car to get an idea of what they say like. And now the opportunity for a test fit is long gone as the is nothing left to bolt them to.

I'm very sorry not to be able to assist you any further in your deliberations.

For what it is worth, my last front wheel/tyre combo was 18" x 9" with a +30mm offset and a 255/35 tyre on lowered suspension and stock untouched arches. I never had a single rub from those regardless of steering angle or corner loading on track, and I was a hoor for the kerbs!

I'd purchased an arch roller in anticipation of fitting the 18" x 10" (+35) Weds, as I was confident of getting them to fit with no more that what I could achieve with that in terms of arch clearance.

• 4 months later...

Still have these for sale.

Along with an unused (still got the labels on) set of Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tyres, 285/30.

And a brand new (in the box) tyre pressure monitoring system from Tyresave. It's the same unit that was bought by several members in a group buy some years ago.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.