The mkiv Supra Owners Club

All supras wanted in any condition...straight, damaged, projects etc etc

keron

Keron, seeing you are a trader of parts and cars you are probably the one forum resource that has a finger very much on the pulse of current demand and pricing. I've suggested in the past that the forum could benefit from having a valuations team where members could then have their cars appraised and valued to help with their agreed value bids to insurers; as many insurers will accept a car club official valuation. With a forum revamp an initiative like this could bring something new and something of value to members and even be a paid for premium service to cover time or bring funds into the forum coffers. How would you feel about contributing to something like that? If you think its something worthwhile and something you could get involved with then Branners could assess if it's worthy of inclusion into the rejuvenated forum.

There are lots of owners still insuring on historical values or who are facing a significant shortfall on their market value policies that could benefit from valuation help to prevent them facing a massive settlement shortfall should they ever be faced with of a total loss claim.

Keron, seeing you are a trader of parts and cars you are probably the one forum resource that has a finger very much on the pulse of current demand and pricing. I've suggested in the past that the forum could benefit from having a valuations team where members could then have their cars appraised and valued to help with their agreed value bids to insurers; as many insurers will accept a car club official valuation. With a forum revamp an initiative like this could bring something new and something of value to members and even be a paid for premium service to cover time or bring funds into the forum coffers. How would you feel about contributing to something like that? If you think its something worthwhile and something you could get involved with then Branners could assess if it's worthy of inclusion into the rejuvenated forum.

There are lots of owners still insuring on historical values or who are facing a significant shortfall on their market value policies that could benefit from valuation help to prevent them facing a massive settlement shortfall should they ever be faced with of a total loss claim.

Hi Rider, I do that already... I get asked time to time for insurance reasons, or mainly when I have to evaluate them after a crash for the insurance companies to come to an agreement with the client..... I have one due in this week or next to do the same thing....(not crashed this time!)

Hi Keron. Have you got the nearside front lower wheel arch cover, and the radio mast. Cheers.

hi, ive ran out of the lower wheel arch liners, I have the bigger parts in only. the masts I have on order and will be a couple of weeks.... new ones are about £45

Hi Rider, I do that already... I get asked time to time for insurance reasons, or mainly when I have to evaluate them after a crash for the insurance companies to come to an agreement with the client..... I have one due in this week or next to do the same thing....(not crashed this time!)

hi, ive ran out of the lower wheel arch liners, I have the bigger parts in only. the masts I have on order and will be a couple of weeks.... new ones are about £45

OK, cheers Keron. Do you think you will be getting anymore in.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I presume you have seen the RZ 6spd cat b on coparts website? Big single turbo, interior A1... Looks to be a good price at present for all the fruit

yep...thanks. I knew the owner and was trying to get it before it went into copart, had a big payout and the ins co wanted a daft price for it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.